Recent content by CoJoIsMyMoJo

1. CoJoIsMyMoJo

Resolved Wife doesn't get pregnant.

did U disable death/birth?
    No I didn't disable it so that's what has me confused
  2. CoJoIsMyMoJo

Is she 45 or older? Last I read their chance at pregnancy starts at 13% at age 18, reduces as they age until 0% at 45.
    No she was 25 when we got married and now she's 30 nothing still....
  3. CoJoIsMyMoJo

I've been with the for a number of years. I've tried carrying her in my party, I've tried waiting in a town, and I've tried assigning her a role as governor of one of my cities and still nothing. I have no idea what's going on so any help on it would be appreciated.
  4. CoJoIsMyMoJo

Need More Info Freezing in Multiplayer

No it seems to happen with every faction it's in the Captain game mode in matchmaking. My graphics are already pretty low and like I said earlier my single player runs fine mid battle so it's exclusive to multiplayer and makes me think it might not be on my end? Also no there is no notice like screen tearing or anything in particular I wish I had more to go on as well so the process would be easier but it just randomly locks up.
  5. CoJoIsMyMoJo

Need More Info Freezing in Multiplayer

Summary: While in multiplayer I am experiencing a new problem where the game will lock up and freeze on me mid multiplayer game. My single player runs well with minor freezing but never in battle, this issue started to affect my gameplay after Development Update #4. How to Reproduce: I have no...
Back
Top Bottom