Recent content by codefiant

1. Open Former lord adventurer introduces as being from PC name

I ran into Cerball mac Dunlainge after he became an adventurer, must have been right after because he was next to Brycheiniog and was the only person in his party. He introduced himself as, "My name is Cerball mac Dunlainge, and I come from Corein [my name]. I am looking for adventure and glory...
  2. Open Annoying Bug on the new Patch

Fourthing.
  3. Open Can't exit Odin's Cave: "There are still enemies"

I'm playing the storyline, but I decided to enter Odin's Cave early so that I can raid it twice, since it won't let you go back in after retrieving the letter. Kill everyone, get the message that I've killed the bandit king, gotten his sword and the loot and XP and all that, but when I try to...
  4. All Specific Quests with Tips

Thank you so much for this! I guess the person who put together that beginner guide post isn't around anymore, because this should absolutely be on it. Couple additions:

- For the Neko quest, you can also "intimidate with strength" if your strength is high enough. I don't know what the cutoff is, but mine was 18 when I did it.
    - Gae Bolga: The door for that is a NIGHTMARE to find, oh my god. It was so hard to find I thought I had the wrong door, this post was the only reason I managed to get in there eventually: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-famous-weapon-spoiler.147552/post-5198073. The photos are no longer up, but I still managed to do it on the third try by standing in the puddle and slowly tapping forward and slowly looking up and down.

Finally a question: for the Vulgata Bible, I assume by tavern you mean mead hall? I'm playing Repolished and he's not there. I searched the forum and I saw that the modder had trouble with that quest. I did see that Reworked changed it to the bishop in Alt Clut. Do you know who I talk to/where I go in Repolished?
Back
Top Bottom