Recent content by code_xyster

1. Resolved [Found the issue case close] Application faced a problem window showed up only when clicking 'continue' on launcher.

Summary: The 'Application faced a problem' window showed up when clicking 'continue' on launcher to get in a save. Everything seems find when clicking 'play' and manually load the save. Pretty wired. Turned out one of the mods happened to automatically update through workshop with the bug...
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

sollandel said:
    Is there any way to zone out of the Third Legion outpost? Not sure what changed, but last time I went into the outpost i couldn't just Tab to leave, kept getting told "Cannot leave now" and the old zone out area near the final drop down is gone. First few times I entered the outpost there was no issue and after re-loading my last save and working my way down there I had no issue again.
    Hi there, have you had trouble hiring third legion soldiers?
  3. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

The third legion soldiers can't be hired after finishing the quest. Go to the marshall and choose the troop and it just says 'let me consider'.
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hi there, i've finshed the third legion quests including the Venetor one but can not hire its soldiers. I've got enough money and space in the team. The options(dlga_marshal6:marshal_end_5.1`5.5)just don't show up. It just says that let me consider(dlga_marshal6:marshal_end_5).
  5. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Got a bug mentioned in the album just above me. When a lord that has a daguhter from a wiped out faction(ps: in my case, they are from a wiped out faction) joins Zann, he will have a lady title, and his daughter will be named "what will be the name of your kingdom?"
  6. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Leonion said:
    He might be drinking at Venetor.  :smile:
    Ok I'm confused right now. A guy in other forum has the same test result. To test this he started a dozen new saves and used teleport cheating to find all companions once he landed on the map. Every time he could not find all 18 either. So is it a new mechanism, cuz i found the coding about this in script.txt is a bit longer than other mods, or something else?
  7. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

cwr said:
    You can only find Hyk through the northern island backstory.
    Thanks for informing that. But Shi Jin is the missing one in my test save.
  8. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Is it a bug or by design that at some time some companions just don't show up at any taverns? Having trouble finding all of them even with teleport cheating. In my normal save I've found only 9 and just couldn't find the rest. In my test save using teleport cheat, I found about 16 of them and couldn't find the rest 2. So I just camped for ten days and manage to find another one, the 100k guy, with only Shi Jin left. Camped another 10 and he is still missing.
  9. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Sarin said:
    John514 said:
    Thanks i have been searching for him!

Probably just bad luck. Persino has huge map, and unless you're lone, lightly loaded and have full pathfinding, you can't cover all taverns within one cycle of NPC rotation. Maybe not even then.
    So how often do the locations of companions rotate? I'm having trouble finding them as well. And I've tried teleport cheating but still can't find all of them.
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hi, there. Zann faction is shown black in the world map and there is no option to change it through the color changing setting, which is there in 0.8. Will it be fixed?
Back
Top Bottom