Recent content by Coconut

1. Coconut

Private Server Monetisation Policy

The policies were better when Taleworlds were under the publisher Paradox  :wink:

but you might improve. I've noticed the Original Post hasn't been ever edited... Maybe when Bannerlord comes out the Policy will change and be better.
  2. Coconut

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
  3. Coconut

Lag Desync bug with multiplayer (Video proof) could use some help

Never mind I fixed it, I had my Frames capped at 999, so warband was running at 700 FPS. I capped it to 300 FPS and everything is as it should be.
  4. Coconut

Lag Desync bug with multiplayer (Video proof) could use some help

I'm getting this weird lag in Warband servers, I've tested it in 3 different Napleonic wars servers, 2 NA 1 EU, and a couple Native servers and its the same every time. When I hold an Attack or a Block and move around my chracter sometimes gets stuck in some type of Desync then after a brief( or...
  5. Coconut

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Is this new info

a333665c48d8af5526de32d2037ab9d4.png

I'm guessing closed beta, nice to know that the files are in steam databases tho
  6. Coconut

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

https://youtu.be/3P8AYtiaaFE?t=1958
    "we're aiming to give it to the players in some shape or form this year"
    "this year, sometime this year we want it in players hands, thats what we're shooting for"

Do you guys think Taleworlds is still aiming for this goal? Or do you think they will delay it.
  7. Coconut

one eyed [OE] a suhh dude

jake was a twig in 9th grade.
  8. Coconut

Spectator Question from tournies

I remember watching a Warband tournament on twitch a few months ago and the spectator had like a custom GUI. He saw the portrait of each of the players including health bars. Even the models in the game had health bars over them. There was even a mini map if I remember correctly. So how does...
Back
Top Bottom