Recent content by Cochus1

1. Excesive slow training make game boring. Please training perks should be buffed.

I think I can't disagree more with the OP:
    - If they make easier to level up troops, everyone will go with elite stacks. If all troops are elite, no one is elite. So the only thing you get this way it's a lower variety of troops in game.
    - Balance wise, it would make defeats less punishing, which will make the game even easier than now.
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Have you ever get rainy weather in battles?? I get snow very often, but haven't seen rain even when it's raining in campaign map
  3. Midgame kinda stopped being fun.

Maybe it's just that your army is too large, money should act as a limiter for clans (both AI and player). The more troops you have, the harder it will be to pay them (as in real life). You have here 3 options:

- Be always at war and spend all your time killing and looting everything in Calradia.
    - Build an economic empire which allows you to pay your big army.
    - Disband some troops until you need them.

I find the first one bored and stressful in the long so I usually pick the third option.
  4. Devs and "Community" Employees Are Averaging Less than 1 Post Per Day - Where Is The Engagement?

That is the basic job description for a community manager, being able to handle criticism and actually manage the community ("manager" implies that the job is not just friendly happy all the time and requires managing difficult situations). If you don't have thick skin don't be a community manager.

With that said it seems more like Dejan and Callum are not allowed to say anything rather than choosing not to, so I don't blame them personally.

Well someone should be communicating.
    Their job is handle and filter constructive criticism and deliver it to the devs, what I see here is mostly ppl insulting and taking out their frustration without any self-control (which is very pathetic btw). I know that not everyone here is behaving this way, but the ppl that is doing so have created a very toxic and annoying environment here, which can prevent other users of participate here and give their feedback.
    The only thing the Community Managers are doing wrong here is to not wield the ban-hammer and stop this no sense.
  5. Devs and "Community" Employees Are Averaging Less than 1 Post Per Day - Where Is The Engagement?

Would you post actively in a forum where you are or your work is getting insulted constantly?? Devs work is develop their game, no communicate. I don't blame them for leave such a toxic community...
  6. In Progress (1.9 Beta) Took over half of Aserai lands as Vlandia, was given every single fief

I am having the same problem. Every single fief conquered on Aserai lands is given to me.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

You might want to add your weight/experience to this bug report:
    Didn't see it. Thank you!
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

I started a new game and just after joining Vlandia they started to give me each feud conquered to Aserai. I find weird that being clan rank 2 I am owning 2 cities and 5 castles.
    I suppose they are giving me them because I am the lord with closest feuds each time they conquer something there. But is it intended they give me that amount of feuds??
  9. Patch Notes e1.7.2

As someone with a Ryzen 3800X and RTX 3070, I will say that the performance suuuuuucks (stutters even at 1080p Medium w/ DLSS enabled), though the balance changes at least have me optimistic that a performance-focused hotfix would help the game survive the Steam release of that other game.
    I have a 3080gtx and it runs fine in 2k, at least in MP
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Should be fixed now. Let me know if it works for you.
    It worked for me. Thanks!!
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

the game has become unplayable after todays hotfix. CRASHES frequently when i try to join a battle.
    todays hotfix fixed my previous crash when trying to play a defending siege battle, but now i have a new one when trying to attack an army which is at the same time attacking one castle
  12. Anyone else noticed an increase of crashes in 1.7 while loading sieges

My new 1.70 save game has a consistent crash when I try to load in as a defender during a siege. It happens every time at least for that particular battle.
    Same for me, i am crashing all the times in the same siege battle. Me with swadia defending against WE.
  13. Why were the siege battles fixed by a modder and not by TaleWorlds?

Probably because the devs want to fix the bug, not to make a workaround.
  14. Resolved Pixelated graphics since update

The Problem is also in 1.6.4. The SHARPNESS setting is the problem, as soon its disabled the bug is gone. Please FIX this problem TW!
    It worked for me.

Thank you!
  15. Resolved Pixelated graphics since update

Summary: Since the last update, i have very pixelated graphics in moth multi and singleplayer. I have tried deleting the shaders and tiles folder but the issue still there. How to Reproduce: Enter the game Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 GPU Driver...
Back
Top Bottom