Recent content by Cmdr Thrudd

1. Cmdr Thrudd

Peacetime needs to be a thing.

+1 op, great feedback.
    Maybe with some peace the nobles will sit still sometimes making tracking them down a bit easier too. They seem to be charging about all the time making it really hard to use social skills or progress the storyline.
  2. Cmdr Thrudd

Day 210 - highest skill at 76.

Some of the skills are WAY harder to level too. Even with good attributes and focus some of them need adjusting, charm and scouting are ones I find particularly bad. Raising relations with folks only gives like 1xp to charm at a time which is WAY too low haha
  3. Cmdr Thrudd

Companion holding?

Yeah I had this too. Had to reload a previous save. In another thread it was speculated that the script that should return the companion at the end of the mission borks sometimes if you're in a city when it triggers.
  4. Cmdr Thrudd

What small Quality of Life improvements would you want TW to implement?

From the hours I've played there are a few I'd like to see:
    • A searchable filtered log page. The data is there it flies past in the log window all the time. I'd just like to be able to see it
    • The ability to scroll the on screen log as often things fly past too quickly
    • A trade ledger so I can see what I've bought and sold and for how much
    • Some way to see war states and general stuff thats going on in the world.Like whos fighting who, who burnt down a village etc
    • More info on the various factions, like who they are and what they stand for. If I'm going to pledge to someone why might I do that. Currently I may as well do it based on what colour I like because I know nothing of the leaders; what they have done or stand for.
  5. Cmdr Thrudd

Who Else Wants To Be Able To Save Character Templates?

Yeah that would be really nice. I've been impressed with the character creator and had fun making my chars but A few times I've decided to restart to try different initial builds and it would have been nice to be able to load a previous design.
Back
Top Bottom