TZyhP9i.png

yea theyre tiny
  2. ClockWise

Duel farewell list

Ahem

a good man, sweet sweet nomnom
  3. ClockWise

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

imagine playing warband in 2019, you're all stuck in the past slobbering over boring trash games

Smite is the superior game in every way including FUN, the most important. It comes as no surprise that a PLEASANT post about my FRIENDS playing a game we all like has been hijacked and soured by dota groupies. The infamous toxicity of that vile game SULLIES this beautiful forum.

get out of my thread maggots
  4. ClockWise

how about you toxic weebs get the HECK (excuse the language!) out of this clan thread!
  5. ClockWise

He looks like the boring trash he no doubt is. Average, plain, nothing special. Pathetic. Look at his eyes. Dead.
  6. ClockWise

dota is a boring trash game played by boring trash people

smite players are healthier, more attractive, and wealthier
  7. ClockWise

dota is a boring trash game
  8. ClockWise

well well well

nNayv1a.png

your mind is addled and your opinion foolish
  9. ClockWise

my friends, we truly live in blessed times

Xhy9biO.png

blessings to one and all
  10. ClockWise

[NASS] North American Seasonal Series Announcement & Sign Up

Battle seems like it's bad for competitive play.
  11. ClockWise

Current battle player ratings

BlackTide said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Menethil said:
    Edit: Please dont exaggerate the NA players in your eyes. There is a simple logic when EU players play in NA tourneys (serious ones) we did gave them a really hard time with (140 ping). I remember EU archers were kicking asses of NA's archers John, Lagstro(highping) Jeffrey etc. Dont get me wrong NA has really talented players like cru vinny and ppk  but you guys never made the same impact in EU tourneys as we did in NA tourneys. No drama pls just opinion. I think Roberta should make a only NA players all time rankings. If admins let him.

I’m working on my list currently. I’m doing one for every year and then a final culmination list. There’s no doubt European players have had a big impact in NA, yourself included, but the list of game changing players really only include the best to ever play in Europe and they happened to play in the best teams when they did well. TMW is a prime example as many great Europeans played for them and they just won the one tournament after wK was defeated in the semifinals. I believe GA ended up third in UNAC S1 and was carried primarily by archers and cavalry. It wasn’t until WPL that European teams entered back into the NA scene and most of those teams did quite poorly with the exception of Unity and I think GA again. Other than those teams the only notable European achievements in NA were the KoB team in WPL 1 which had Rempica, Napoleon and yourself and OE in WPL 2 (although their Europeans missed the finals match). Basically those that achieved the most were backed up by NA’s best players and generally Archer and Cavalry players are able to handle the ping difference the best. Another thing to note, with the exception of the meme super team in UNAC 5, no team has ever won a championship (deservedly) with a major influence of Europeans on it.

I’ll be including all the noteworthy Europeans in my lists by year as there are certain individuals that did leave a lasting mark on NA such as Blacktide and Sikici as they played in NA for quite some time.

I have no doubt that certain NA players would dominate in EU just as they do in NA and to judge them based on the teams that have played in Europe is unfair. The NA teams that play in Europe are usually filled with players that are second or third tier players that don’t have quite what it takes to perform at a high level with the ping difference. I didn’t want to turn this into a boring EU vs NA debate, just sharing my thoughts. I have always looked to fill gaps in my teams with Europeans and I have many friends on both sides.

Kingdom of BlackTide, pls. Also BiT!

i have been truly blessed with many european friends and have no doubt that blacktide deserves to be highly ranked in every which way

wxHXTNb.jpg

bless you all
  12. ClockWise

A thread of Memes and Entertainment (NA)

Why would I trust Vorn and not Jeffery. Why would I send a man with a greatsword to shadow someone. Isn’t that a tad obvious? There should be some attention given to the clear tension between former warden Khervan and current warden Rurin I think. All in all I really love your work and am super excited for the next installment!  :smile:
  13. ClockWise

listin marnid this is the TMW THREAD can u please BUT out  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:
Back
Top Bottom