Recent content by ClearanceClarence

1. ClearanceClarence

Get spawned party to engage main party [1.1.0]

Well after a lot of attempts I finally figured it out.

I needed to change this:
    C#:
    banditParty.SetMoveEngageParty(MobileParty.MainParty);

To this:
    C#:
    banditParty.Ai.SetMoveEngageParty(MobileParty.MainParty);
  2. ClearanceClarence

Get spawned party to engage main party [1.1.0]

Hello ! After 1.1.0 one of the mods I work on became broken and I managed to fix most of the issues. However the issue that still persists is how can i get a spawned party to engage the main hero party. Pre 1.1.0 this was ease as I just did this...
  3. ClearanceClarence

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

It's been moved to MobilePartyAi as part of a refactor.
    OK. How would the example below be ? I tried but nothing worked.
    Code:
    banditParty.SetMoveEngageParty(MobileParty.MainParty);
  4. ClearanceClarence

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Noticed that in C# the method SetMoveEngageParty has been removed. What should I use instead ?
  5. ClearanceClarence

InformationManager.ShowMultiSelectionInquiry is removed ?

Figured it out.

This
    C:
    InformationManager.ShowMultiSelectionInquiry();

Needs to be this
    C:
    MBInformationManager.ShowMultiSelectionInquiry();
  6. ClearanceClarence

InformationManager.ShowMultiSelectionInquiry is removed ?

Hello ! Trying to update a mod for v1.9.0 but it seems InformationManager.ShowMultiSelectionInquiry is no longer working. I tried to find it or anything similar but I came up empty. Any thoughts ?
  7. ClearanceClarence

How to make a mod that adds more banners

That documentation is quite outdated :smile: I manage to do it regardless.

Result
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4181
  8. ClearanceClarence

Resolved RGL ERROR: Unable to reimport texture : Package is protected. Protected items can not be modified.

Thank you for taking the time. I will be waiting for the result.
    It now works as intended :smile:
  9. ClearanceClarence

Resolved RGL ERROR: Unable to reimport texture : Package is protected. Protected items can not be modified.

I am now attempting a reinstall on a new SSD. I will update with the result
  10. ClearanceClarence

The issue happens on the inital load of the application right after pressing play on the launcher. I have reinstalled everything and the issue still happens. The crash doesn't trigger the crash uploader and no error log can be found. I really have no idea on how to fix this issue
  11. ClearanceClarence

Summary: Trying to launch the game while I have the modding kit installed and it crashes with the above error How to Reproduce: Not sure Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 11 GPU: RTX 3080 GPU Driver Version...
  12. ClearanceClarence

How to make a mod that adds more banners

I have tried this on and off for a long time but I haven't figured it out yet. I really want to add some banners to the game. Any directions to documentation or tutorials would be awesome :)
Back
Top Bottom