Recent content by Claude

1. Claude

DO flags need lod's ??

I have a small problem . the flag that I made is disappearing when it comes to the fisrt lod .With the lod's is disappering without not it stays the same . Can I leave it without lods in game ?it's really a low poly . .
  2. Claude

Clothing ,heavy

There is a material setting, I don't remember specifically which one, but if enabled it should stop that.
    THX for your reply.
  3. Claude

Chloting vertex color problem

Dont botter it was the material.
  4. Claude

Chloting vertex color problem

Vertex paint is making the texture disaper , dose anybody know why? Before vertex paint for cloth After painting
  5. Claude

Clothing ,heavy

Vertex paint is making the texture disaper , dose anybody know why?
    Before vertex paint for cloth

After painting
  6. Claude

Clothing ,heavy

I managed to make the cloth move but is to light and is moving to easy , light just like it silc , I need to make it havey so wen your riding a horse or jumping is not all over the place . Like stay downword ,heavy .
  7. Claude

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Thanck you for the reply.
  8. Claude

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Can Somebody tell me what is this ?

Is anybody getting this .is not just this mod it;s all the mods . The mood was created in the editor right now so it should be god but instead is showing me this.
  9. Claude

Dacian Wars items

Nice work!
    Thank you , I have more items but I didn't post them here , still working one the models , wen I'm gone have a god amount of them I will realese them . I'm working one ancient armor ,next are the romans .
  10. Claude

Dacian Wars items

Dacian items
  11. Claude

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

excelent work i dn`t have words  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :grin:
  12. Claude

I coud make some armour for the mod and help you but  I dont know how to add the texture on them I finished the universiti of fine arts and i read alot of bucks about the medieval times and the crusades :roll: I"m a dorkkk :roll: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  13. Claude

the Byzantum army the equipment was similar to the old roman empire oval shildes viking swords or darka age and so one i coud put some images for you to check but i dont know how but the drovings above they lock similar to the equipment the armour was a mixture betwin the viking armor and the roman auxiliars and the byzantum mercenaries armour was a combination betwin muslim and roman{auxiliars}
    Gothic Knight said:
    Juggernaut88 said:
    Have we had any details on the map area covered by this mod? Is it just the middle east or will it encompass the likes of egypt and asia minor? Sorry for my ignorance but i couldn't be arsed trawling through 100 odd pages of comments to find an answer lol.

I hope there will be some western nations for this mod, and byzantine empire too. I'm sure our russian friends making the mod wouldn't miss the chance to stick a bit of orthodox church in the game, you know, for those who don't want to kiss the pope's ass all day long.  :grin:

I have a reason to want East Rome or the Nicaeans in, and that is to simply fight in such equipment as this.
    Varangian_Guard.jpg
    Byzantines_small.jpg

Who wouldn't want to imagine themselves as the successors to warriors who fought under Heraclius, Nicophorus II, Basil II, Alexius and John II Comnenus?
  14. Claude

when is gone be ready for the text??????? :shock: :shock:
Back
Top Bottom