Recent content by Clanker

1. how do you feel about this with hindsight?

They may have lied about what the game would eventually be but they have in fact focused primarily on PC thus far.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Noice, that was quick
  3. Castles need a notable (sergeant)

They should also serve some greater purpose on the campaign map rather than being a worse town for villages to be bound to.
  4. Where has the idea that Taleworlds arent gonna add any more compelex features come from?

I just don't understand what went wrong here, they received a massive amount of money. Are they just not using it or are they just really bad at using it?
    I think its just incompetence. You've got allstars like mexxico but he's clearly the exception not the rule.
  5. Where has the idea that Taleworlds arent gonna add any more compelex features come from?

They haven't really said anything major will be coming and in 9 months nothing major had been added. Rebellions is about the biggest thing they've added and while its definitely good content and needed it isn't "now were out of early access" type content.
  6. the new death in battle sucks

I don't really understand why companions even need to fight. The only reason I have them is for the bonuses they give to medicine, scouting etc. Does anyone actually recruit the companions that only have combat skills? There should be an option to have them accompany the party but not onto the field of battle.
  7. Law Speakers - Your Vote

I am not even sure what you have to pass is it 100 charm? if so I would recommend dropping it to 80 however I haven't really tested out the new rate at which charm rises but however in saying that there are other ways to get influence so maybe lawspeakers is necessary to balance out the game
    It's 100. I just passed that threshold in my game and got the +1 boost
  8. Save and Load Games takes so long...

There's a memory leak in 1.5.6
  9. How to change the patch version of a game in epic games

Come back to the light of Gaben my brothers
  10. Face enemy direction

3 months remaining to release and the game keeps getting worse & worse
    What a disappointing decision
    I get the feeling they wont be making that release date.
  11. Have we talked about athletics?

Embrace the sanic
    GOTTA GO FAST
  12. In Progress [beta 1.5.6] Game crashed when trying to start a new campaign

My game kept crashing as well so I decided to spam alt tab a bunch of times while it was loading and that worked.
  13. New video from TW

One word, when?
Back
Top Bottom