Recent content by Cider

1. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

Leonion said:
    All that is doable but time consuming and there is the problem of quality.
    Randomly generated lords (with random gear, random faces, random banners, random stats, no or random household troops etc.) will be meh. You can see this in PoP random KOs (and their sometimes poorly styled and bizarre gear), and bear in mind they've polishing this feature for quite some time and only generated gear, not any other things I listed.
    It will be some pretty crazy mess. I didn't spend so much time working on lords for 0.8 with personal approach to every one of them to just spam the game with random weirdos.  :smile:

Then lords can also be manually created, just "disabled" at the start of the game. But making a ton of new lords for all small factions would be too time-consuming.

That is entirely fair.
  2. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

Sky Warden said:
    Cider said:
    Here is a request, how about for the smaller factions like Kaikoth, Sut, Bakhal, Kuu-Lan, Cretas etc etc as you conquer more more lords of that racial and cultural type will appear to become new lords that way if say I conquer all of the Reich as Sut there will be more giant lords

Also for this you can find new lords to give land to among your subjects if you're a king/queen.

Dynamic amount of lords seems hard to do as I have never seen any mod that "creates" new lords on the fly. One way to do this is to simply make more noble companions of those races so you can make lords out of them. Of course this needs to be really well thought out to prevent the player from making an army of companions.

Honestly imo only Giants and Dwarves need it as the human lords could probably have a script that changes their gear and unit types. I think unit types is already a thing that happens but they still wear the same gear. I don't know how hard this would be though.
  3. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

Here is a request, how about for the smaller factions like Kaikoth, Sut, Bakhal, Kuu-Lan, Cretas etc etc as you conquer more more lords of that racial and cultural type will appear to become new lords that way if say I conquer all of the Reich as Sut there will be more giant lords

Also for this you can find new lords to give land to among your subjects if you're a king/queen.
  4. Cider

What is your first conquest?

I always go after Voldeberg to free my Illica people!
  5. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

I have an idea, what if instead of fighting villagers, raiding villages and caravans you have a more honorable way of telling them to go back home in order to starve a city out of supplies and resources? Also could use the telling caravans where to go as a way to divert trade to your own fiefs which can harm your opinion with other town-owning lords and cause honor lost

A system like this could also be used to encourage bandit groups to move to another area and could build outlaw relations. A good way to handle it is you can use persuasion or bribe them but bribing them costs more depending on the size and amount of bandits in the area.
  6. Cider

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

1. Is the Maccavian Civil War implemented in the new version or still being worked on?

2. How do I build my relationship with New/Old God followers? I can't find the priests that used to be in Maccan anywhere.
  7. Cider

Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Posted this in the wrong thread, my bad
  8. Cider

Concerns About Companions in 0.8

I think we should be able to make a guild hall of sorts for the companions and recruit them one by one so we can have a central point for them. Could even have a feature where we can send companions on missions and by supplying enough troops depends on how effective the mission is.
  9. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

Not sure if this has been suggested but I would absolutely love if you could wage a rebellion against your liege. Like you have enough support and right to rule that you can effective claim you are better suited for leading the faction, it could even spawn an entire quest line.
  10. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

I was thinking of an idea that could be good for a role-play, the option to burn the bodies of slain warbands and burn prisoners. Would give you different negative relation points with the faction whose troops you burn depending on if it's just the corpses or if it was prisoners. Could be a good way for religious characters who are hunting down those they see as heretics (For instance a holy paladin burning the bodies of demon worshipers and demon worshipers burning the corpses as a means of sacrifice with holy factions)
  11. Cider

Bluewood quest problem

No you just have to own the city, monarch or vassal.
  12. Cider

Does this mod come with Diplomacy?

The minister has to be a companion, a feature I still think is kinda stupid.
  13. Cider

Discussion + Suggestions

So I was wondering, for your own kingdom you can hire a new lord, correct? What if we tied culture into it? Say my culture is Draharan so thus when I recruit a new lord they follow the Draharan culture and recruit Draharan soldiers.
  14. Cider

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

zoo889 said:
    I gotta pay my slaves 13 gold every week? They're my slaves, why would they get paid?

I tried looking in Morgh's but couldn't find anything to fix it.

Any way to change this?

Equipment, Romans use to pay their slaves with an allowance. Could be a standard in Perisno that slaves are given a allowance, kinda like a rule of ownership accepted by all traditions in Perisno.
  15. Cider

Version 0.772 Released!

Honestly I think the best option is to just remove the limitation that differs between a hero minister and a non-hero minister. Make it a choice, not a requirement.
Back
Top Bottom