Recent content by Churchill

1. In Progress "XXX needs garrison troops in XXX Castle" quest bugged.

Summary: The quest named above is bugged, in that if your relations with the Lord who gave you this quest are -1 or lower, so on their starting value for many characters, the guards will not let you enter the castle so you are unable to hand in the troops you were required to train. Clearly...
  2. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that this issue is still alive and well, though in a slightly different form, six months after the last time it was reported as fixed. Started a new game with the latest build, no mods, and after rescuing the family I moved the younger sister into my party as soon as she turned 18. She has 15 attribute points and is level 1, which seems plausible, 5 focus points, which seems low 6 skill points which is absurdly low for an 18 year old. These stats are also hugely low in comparison to my character when I created it. Is this intentional? If the intent is for characters to be added to parties before they come of age, then a note informing the player would be nice. I had assumed they would learn something, anything, while they were growing up!
  3. Need More Info Save game corrupted post e1.0.3 patch.

My game appears to have suffered the same issue that was noted in the recent patch, that the save files become corrupted after a certain number of saves. I have a save that will not load, if I go back one save earlier, it loads fine. I can then play from that save but when I create a new save...
Back
Top Bottom