Recent content by Chuma180

1. Chuma180

Caravans should be safe income source or not?

Just create a minor Merchant faction, so we can interact with it like organize special Trade Routs, Caravan Guards and Goods and make it optional if you want to use your Companions or not if you do so it should provide you bonuses to make it more attractive so like someone with good Trade Traits gives a Bonus to Gold income and a Companion with good Martial Skills improves the secutity of the Caravan.
  2. Chuma180

2H Swords

Hey guys, wanted to ask if somebody knows where I can find good 2H Swords I cant really find them anywhere.
  3. Chuma180

Cultural Recruitment/provinces culture/

Its the same like in Warband, the culture will not change, they answered this in an Interview.
  4. Chuma180

Bannerlord Beta Key Giveaway

The Key was send its a little early than expected but here we go congratulations for the winner and all other its not a long wait anymore Bannerlord is already coming in march.

Have a nice day all :party:
  5. Chuma180

Bannerlord Beta Key Giveaway

Hello Guys, I have a spare Key for the ongoing Beta for Bannerlord that I would like to give one of you. Just post something under here like why you want the key or a story in a Mount&Blade game or just send me a PM. I will give you time until 22 CET and will than decide who will receive the...
  6. Chuma180

SP - General [Poll] Different Vassal Titles in Relation to Power

Emperor=more than one king title :shifty:
  7. Chuma180

Dev Blog 15/10/19

At the moment in the gameplay videos I didnt saw any wavering Lines due to Moral hit, it was pretty same like Warband some clashing lines, Cavalry had almost no impact, in the Sandbox gameplay as I saw when they attacked and slaughtered the Infantry the enemy formation kept going towards the players line despite the heavy loses as you can see in the kill feed, they startet only to flee when they where already only a couple of guys left. I hope at that point that the Morale System wasnt fully fleshed out quiet yet but I dont see any difference towards Warband at the moment but keep in mind its my personel perspective others could see this differently.
  8. Chuma180

Dev Blog 15/10/19

I dont see the difference between Warband Morale System and the Bannerlord System, overall with so many Blogs I didnt saw anything really new, despite Siege Engines, some Weapon Crafting (not even Armor Crafting) or the Perma Death feature with kids. I thought Taleworlds mentioned they have many new Features but at the moment I see only a Warband reskin with awful Combat Mechanic and some new Features and only for this they took almost 8 years of development time? I dont want to mention even the Banner System, Combat or Multiplayer overall in my Opinion everything got more simplified and boring I dont see any depth Gameplay Mechanics at the moment.
  9. Chuma180

beta.taleworlds.com

HaarMegiddo said:
    I've just got a beta key yesterday and was a bit disappointed when I realized that I need to wait about half an hour for a basic 3v3 skirmish match? How come so few people play the game?
    Try again on the weekend there are usually the most guys active actually it gets boring pretty fast because of only TDM and Skirmish with only 2 Maps in total.
  10. Chuma180

beta.taleworlds.com

JuanNieve said:
    Chuma180 said:
    JuanNieve said:
    Does the character's height affect somewhat in the beta ?
    Yes, its easier to shoot at the legs because the Shield cant protect the whole body if your Character is too big.

Well, this is interesting. Do you think to have a tall character have some benefits? or is there a hobbit meta in the beta? XD
    In my opinion a tall character is a disadvantage because its easier to be hit, but thats only my point of view and no actually almost everyone is playing with a normal height.
  11. Chuma180

beta.taleworlds.com

JuanNieve said:
    Does the character's height affect somewhat in the beta ?
    Yes, its easier to shoot at the legs because the Shield cant protect the whole body if your Character is too big.
  12. Chuma180

Hit Detection Questions in Bannerlord

Dude it's still Closed Beta not even the first wave was invited and you are already complaining about Hitbox Issues :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom