Recent content by ChrisTheThird

1. ChrisTheThird

PW dead

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
    Silversword said:
    The description part was refering to Morbid, not you. Anyway, the point is that people do not give a ****, neither in the internet, nor anywhere else and this is why community is so self-destructive man.

Yeah, I'm desperately trying to change subject from trolling to something more philosophical.

Continuing my ******* schtick, expecting a genuine philosophical discussion/analysis of what the PW community is in its current state (which, let's be honest here, we are all judging based off forum posts) is a pointless endeavor. The current playerbase seems to be devoid of the giants that people stood on the shoulders of. Domnhall, Aldric, DrDeath to an extent, N0b, Vincenzo, Friedrich, hell, even NOVICIUS and countless others. Those were the kinds of people who had some sort of moral character, or at least some personality that made them leaders (or at least notable figures) of the community. The current playerbase seems to lack any actual leadership, with the spirit of the dime-a-dozen server administrators being as easily corruptible as the current unqualified admins. You won't see any massive debates that ruled the United or NA_HCRP days. Of course big debates never got anywhere, but the influx of the towering personalities that define periods of PW's history seems to have stalled.
    Aldric
    N0b
    Towering personalities
    Have you met either.
    Aldric is... Aldric
    and S0mebody kept RCC and it's admin staff together whereas N0b nearly broke it apart.

Silversword said:
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was meant to be singleplayer only. Hell, it was created ten years ago, when the internet wasn't even popular! Nevertheless, now it has a multiplayer mod allowing 600+ players to play simultaneously. So everything is achievable. Give modders two months, half-a-year at most and you'll get what you wait for. The problem is that people who mod Warband would have to either drop ideas on Warhorse forums (KC:grin: developers) or mod the game themselves. Anyway, worth a shot.

Also, whispers say that even although multiplayer is not in the Act I, it probably will be implemented in acts II and III. Mod is a mod, still, but maybe devs will support PW idea.

Did you ever use the name doomwizard on RCC
    If so please send to me the picture of you with what I remember to be tusk like things sticking out of your face
    You can trust me not to take the piss
    I'm a very nice person.
  2. ChrisTheThird

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

DrCrusher said:
    So N0body insults my father who isn´t alive anymore, calls me a Nazi in a negative way , I am not a Nazi and he calls me uneducated all because I apparently DDoS Nexus. Still that is not harassment but me asking Gordin a question why he is so proud about living on benefits since he tells it everyone is of course harassment and banable.

How is Adolph an offensive name aswell ? Why did I get permbanned for using Adolph which has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

I always was honest to you s0me, I even told you that your ban on me failed and I can still play yet you find bull**** reasons to ban me. Why do you hate me out of the sudden ? We worked together , is it just because I joined a RP house ?

Aww, no longer s0mebodys special snowflake?

Splintert said:
    DrCrusher said:
    Splintert said:
    But it is posted publicly on a public forum in public view.

You don't take offense to any of that. Do you know how I know? Because you're trying to get retribution.

Noone took offense by the name Adolph aswell , I didn´t get reported once still I got banned. Why should this be diffrent ?

And actually I got offended but that doesn´t matter for you does it.

And there we have it, your fallacy displays itself. You choose to be offended by N0b's comments while saying that your actions cannot in any way be offense for others all while N0b chooses to take offense to your actions while (presumably) claiming that his cannot.

Conclusion: you're both short sighted and egotistical. Or hypocritical.
    That is quite possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read! 10/10
  3. ChrisTheThird

European blood : New PW submod wargame overhaul.

Aldric said:
    ChrisTheThird said:
    Ra'Jiska said:
    ChrisTheThird said:
    Are you ******** serious?

Go ahead, we're open to any constructive suggestion...
    There is nothing worse than a ******** cavfaggot, Calvary is already ridiculously overpowered and you want to make it more powerful.

Plus the fact the comment on "weimar bankers" has no relevance to PW or Warband whatsoever.

Although pissing of dip**** autists who care about "muh rp resource gathering" stops this mod from royally ******** up

That would fun if you manage to talk without a insult at each sentence.

Now let see.

Weimar banker is a punt intend for the current unlimited bank system which i don't approve. PW players would understand.

Cavalry is powerful right. But it should be powerful enough to be a deterent to any non-polearm infantry.
    The fact that horses, horsemen and heavyarmor will be expensive to buy and maintain, in a system where i repeat, money will be somewhat less common than grass. will balance out.

Now if i gave 1 M to everyone in my system this would fail. If the powerful knights form an elite to be feared but few in numbers it will be good.
    Except that won't happen, unless you actually limit the amount of money players can have (and by that I mean a set amount they can actually have) players will still find ways to make enough money to buy overpowered gear. Secondly cavalry is powerful enough to ignore polearm infantry, as in you can charge a charger into a pike take the damage for your horse and then slash the guy in close quarters. Hell I've seen ****ing pikes bounce of chargers.
  4. ChrisTheThird

Ra'Jiska said:
    ChrisTheThird said:
    Are you ******** serious?

Go ahead, we're open to any constructive suggestion...
    There is nothing worse than a ******** cavfaggot, Calvary is already ridiculously overpowered and you want to make it more powerful.

Plus the fact the comment on "weimar bankers" has no relevance to PW or Warband whatsoever.

Although pissing of dip**** autists who care about "muh rp resource gathering" stops this mod from royally ******** up
  5. ChrisTheThird

Aldric said:
    Hello everyone,

In order to fix the common PW problem. We are working in a new submod for PW. 

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=301585.msg7154663#msg7154663
    Please feel free to tell us what you think

Tired of cutting trees ?  Hitting rocks ? Holding F forever ? Looting weimar republic's bankers bodies ?

Welcome then

Features

The following feature will be ready for the first alpha version.​

• Automated ressources production in village. Production rate variable to stockpiled tools and server population.
    • Automated crafting through website. Only for factions.
    • New contents : Dozens new building, new usable weapons and armour, including new heraldic armors.
    • Reworked Combat : Reviewed combat. Heavily armored troops are more durable in fighting, bows are less effective against armored troops, combat horse are more durable and more efficient in charge. And much more.
    • Less working, more raiding : Resting and processing time halved. Most combat class can now use carts. Money is made by conveying resources from villages to castle OR by processing raw resources to crafting resources castle.

Are you ****ing serious?​
  6. ChrisTheThird

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

GERRY said:
    "HURR  HE IS TAKING TO LONG TRYINA MAKE IS THE BEST MOD EVAR!!111111
    That is what you sound like
    He stated before the only reason it is not released is because it's unplayable at the moment.
  7. ChrisTheThird

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

ClearlyInvisible said:
    nilloc93 said:
    ClearlyInvisible said:
    Volkonski said:
    Rule 1, never trust google as a reliable historical source.

Dude it's the internet, just google and see if you can find enough sources that say the same thing.

Aliens/secret societies control every world leader.
    my source? Google!

God Damn it from reliable sources. It's the internet for crying out loud, one of it's purposes is for research!

Well the "surface" internet isn't really a reliable source for information.
    Most researchers use subscription based websites which are found on the "deep" web.

For example I did some work experience in a small charity founded museum and the researcher showed me some subscription based websites and the information these websites provide is much more reliable and extensive.

However these websites cost upwards of over 200 USD and researchers will usually charge you around 40 USD for any information they find on the site.
  8. ChrisTheThird

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

>UnlivedPro gets banned off RCC for being **** for 5 days
    >Reveals he is zezima and gets perm banned because he is literaly retarded
    >Launches DoS attacks against RCC and then admits in a steam convo asking If the server is lagging
    >Changes his steam name to the RCC admin password
    >You ****tards not only let him play on nexus but also give him admin powers

You deserve this.
  9. ChrisTheThird

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

N0body said:
    Austro said:

Ignore them. All they do is troll this thread.

We do have their IDs on our ban list though.

1197707 # FantaZero
    1124632 # Edward of North Korea
    But
    this
    time
    I
    Ain't
    Trolling

Cause you did put Austro on the banlist
    I'm fairly sure there is a thread proving this too.

but ofc you will remove it to try and prove it never was there.
  10. ChrisTheThird

MLC

Raging Womble said:
    Vornne or any other mods please lock this thread. They do not even play the mod. They are just here to troll.

We play this mod all the time.

On NA Nexus because we aren't banned there.
  11. ChrisTheThird

MLC

Raging Womble said:
    You guys need to make yourselves into gods

You are the coolest people I have ever seen. You come down from heaven every now and then, making one of these glorious posts.
    The message is quite simple:

Everyone loves you
    Yes, that sounds about correct
  12. ChrisTheThird

MLC

N0body said:
    Lol? Been how many months now and you guys are still trying to troll/harass me & RCC?

Jesus, you guys ain't anything like how you used to be. I used to hold a shedload of respect for ya'll, even after the incident due to the past. Now? None, not a scrap.

*Sigh*
    TRAITOR
    HOW DARE THY POST ON A THREAD WITH GLORIOUS LEADERS NAME ON IT
    HOW DARE THY
    BEGONE EVIL ONE DARK DESTROYER TRYANT
    WE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU FILTH YOU SCUM YOU SODOMITE
  13. ChrisTheThird

MLC

hirovard said:
    Really Chris?

Could you act any more immature?

Also i think its cute how you think you can keep me banned from your ts  :lol:
    oh wow you know how to use proxys and vpns aren't you smart

also I don't listen to people who don't know the meaning of the words haircut or shaving

14. ChrisTheThird

MLC

Herbiazors said:
    Peasant_xD said:
    Fight the dreaded Nexus and RCC community TILL DEATH

I like these guys, xD

I think this explains your sexual atractions then
    Herbz, the sexual tension between me and you is too great

add me on skype for dirty stuff peter_champ
Back
Top Bottom