Recent content by Chinwun

1. In Progress can't load to walk on the street for the city pen cannoc

Yeah same already posted a thread about it.
  2. Resolved [BUG] Infinite Load Screen at Brettonia town "Pen Cannoc"

Any interaction i.e, Entering town streets, Talking to NPC's all lead to infinite load screen the town is bugged. You can still trade/buy & sell but any NPC interaction via social links directly to infinite load screen.
  3. Can't load into city

Same here i'm getting it in the same town guessing there is something buggy about it. Anyone else confirm same issue?
  4. Horse units?

ah yeah looked a troop tree vikings don't get any cav at all. nevermind thanks for that.
  5. Horse units?

Is it me or is there actually no upgrade-able / purchasable cavalry units for your army? Been looking for a while now and i've only seen other AI armies with them.
  6. crash

If you're trying to change you video resolution you can do it on the launcher before you click play. I had the same issue luckily it was ok with me picky the other graphic settings. Hope this helps.
  7. broken camp menu

I've also noticed this issue Unless the camp = refuge? but it should atleast ask if you want to remove it.
  8. Bugs

I've ran into a few issues with the DLC so far besides that i'm still enjoying the game (Sorta).I put them bullet pointed & explained so you can quick read Thanks!. Crashing upon entering & leaving towns Random crashes occur upon entering random towns it doesn't seem to matter which one i can...
Back
Top Bottom