Recent content by chinux23

1. chinux23

In Progress Screen Resolution Bug When returning to map

Also having the same issue at 1.5.10 and 1.6.0
  2. chinux23

Resolved FPS drop when tooltip is not displayed vs displayed

Thanks uçanbiblo! This is great news.

Please let us know when the fix get released. We can verify it on our ends.
  3. chinux23

It seems many more players are having the same issues as me. I understand everyone is busy, but it would be great if dev can look into this issue, since late game become very laggy.

1. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...p-lag-due-to-unchecked-bandit-parties.441454/
    2. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/late-gamede-fps-düşmesi.441231/#post-9669696
  4. chinux23

Resolved 1.5.9 Campaign map lag due to unchecked bandit parties?

Hi Gadheras,

I'm wondering if you have the same issue with me: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...t-displayed-vs-displayed.441054/#post-9668765

One way to test this is to place your mouse over a party or city until tooltip shows up, if FPS comes back, it's the same issue.

It looks like late game FPS drop is common across players. From my limited testing, bandit parties stays around 600 and total number of parties stays around 1900 in my late game. However, 1700 parties can be reached in the early game by manually adjusting player levels. And FPS doesn't drop as much.
  5. chinux23

Resolved Late Game'de Fps Düşmesi

I believe I have the exact same problem here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tooltip-is-not-displayed-vs-displayed.441054/

FPS drops in late game. Something triggers it and make a 30 FPS drop. Maybe related to UI since displaying tooltip will get the FPS back.
  6. chinux23

Hello,

It looks like the upload.taleworlds.com doesn't allow me to upload this file, maybe because it's too big. I uploaded to a google drive and shared with anyone with the link.

Here is the recording. Please let me know if you can access it.

A little description on what happened in this recording:

1. Loaded a late game save and paused the campaign. FPS reads 84 to 88
    2. Started recording, FPS drops to 74.
    3. Recorded for about 10-20 seconds.
    4. Move cursor to Onica city and a tooltip displayed about City, such as garrison info etc.
    5. FPS increased to 118.
    6. Recorded for another 10-20 seconds.
    7. Stopped the recording.
  7. chinux23

Also when FPS drops when tooltip is not displayed, GPU utilization also drops from 68% to 51%.
  8. chinux23

This only happens in a late stage game. Starting from a new campaign doesn't show this problem. Save file has been uploaded
  9. chinux23

Summary: FPS drops when tooltip is not displayed How to Reproduce: Move the mouse to a city and wait until tooltip shows up. After that, FPS increases to the limit 120. Without tooltip, FPS drops to 90. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  10. chinux23

Lacking goals for late game

+1

I'm on the same boat as OP. The late game feels empty. The only thing to do is to battle and repetitive battles. The battle is fun but battle alone and repetitive battles becomes a grind.

I hope the late game could have much more options than just battling. For example,

1. Governing unruly vassals. (Like someone on this thread suggests). Create a power struggle in the kingdom. For example, strongest vassal grows more ambitious and unsettling, plot against current king etc. Weak vassals demand more lands.
    2. Build a customized troops for your kingdom.
    3. Alliances of weak kingdoms to fight together against strong kingdom. (This will also reduce snowballing effect)
    4. Add more economy options and make war much more expensive.
    5. Reduce the age of dying to something around 40 years old and half the number of days for each year. This will create more dynamics for a kingdom. For example, each new king needs to gain vassal's trust and may need to overcome rebellion.
    6. A political system.

As someone said, the late game should be a different game then early game and mid game. Currently, late game is all about battling.
  11. chinux23

How to calculate if party is in friendly territory?

It seems currentSettlement property only contains value when the party is at a settlement in the campaign map. It looks like I have to use FindNearestSettlementToPoint.

Regarding to the performance, I might have to calculate this once for all points in the map can cache it in the memory.
  12. chinux23

Thanks MitchPTI.

After reading a bit, it seems I could use _currentSettlement in MobileParty class. I assume this will return the closest settlement for the party, as shown in the encyclepedia. I'll give this a try to see if I can use this `_currentSettlement` to help me figure out if a party is in friendly territory or not.
  13. chinux23

I want to create a function that will return whether the party is in friendly/neutral/enemy territory. It seems I can get party's position, but that doesn't seems to help me much. I guess I could iterate through all settlements and get the kingdom from the closest settlement and check the...
Back
Top Bottom