Recent content by chinapoor

1. Need More Info NPC attribute point error bug

After running and recruiting NPCs with level 175 or above, attribute points will be reduced.
    Could you report this in English please?

2. Need More Info NPC attribute point error bug

摘要: 如何重现: 您是否使用过作弊手段,如果使用过,是哪些: 场景名称(如果相关): 媒体 (屏幕截图和视频): 计算机规格: 你: 图形处理器: GPU驱动版本: 中央处理器: 内存: 母板: 存储设备(HDD/SSD): 看来1.2版本更新后,NPC会遇到跑动技能175级PERK计算不正确的问题, 简而言之,游戏在创建新战役时不会为NPC计算这些属性点的PREK,而是在去战场洗点时计算这些PERK,从而减少属性点错误。而且削减的数量似乎也不确定,一般比正常少一到两个属性点。
  3. Viking Conquest 2.063

它们是相同的构造。
    兄弟,我不太明白更新的意义。我想知道剧情模式结束后博多是否会永远消失。我希望博多至少能成为一名探险家
  4. In Progress Crafted items turned into trash item

Could you try to reproduce this issue again on version 1.2.3=
    Still not fixed build v1.2.4.27066
  5. 战斗获取胆气特质有问题

去英文论坛反应了吗 原文里胆气是哪个单词
  6. Resolved 1.2Reset after reading the weapon length file

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Brother, many people play this game just to carry super weapons, but this bug has been bothering players for two years, and spending time fixing it is beneficial for everyone.
  7. Resolved 1.2Reset after reading the weapon length file

Attributes may not necessarily reset, but the blade
    The length will be reset, especially after changing the weapon name, many people are very concerned about this bug
  8. Resolved 1.2Reset after reading the weapon length file

摘要:Attributes may not necessarily reset, but the blade The length will be reset, especially after changing the weapon name, many people are very concerned about this bug 如何再生产: 你用过骗子吗如果用过: 场景名称 (如有): 媒体 (截图和视频): 计算机规范: O: GPU: GPU驱动器版本: CPU: RAM: 主板: 存储设备(HDD/SSD):
  9. Resolved [BUG][Beta Patch 1.1.0 - v.1.1.0.12274] - Crafted weapons change their stats (probably reverting to default parts size)

我们仍在努力解决我提到的补丁。
    1.2 still exists, especially after changing the weapon name, the weapon length will be restored
  10. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

i cant found the last  one 

i already kill him  once

he not have any country and lord
  11. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

I help a Reinsurer

but when i  take  all territory 

the task cant end 

my enemy just have a  king   

No matter how long,  he cant disappear
  12. when the story mode is over i cant found ()

Egil is die      but he can revive
  13. when the story mode is over i cant found ()

when the story mode is over i cant found Bodo he not become explorer or pub npc,  but Egil become explorer but they both die, why?
  14. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

20416d60984c82639d481d6509582ffa

when i Accept the task at  Dorestad    ,          look the red  code    ,          if i click  yes  i will you to do that        ,  the game become to stopping    :shock:
  15. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    chinapoor said:
    when the story mode is over  ....

remember to use spoiler tag when talking about storyline

my spoilers go here

npcs that left your party, if still available for recruiting later on, will take some time (vacation) before they go back to drink in taverns and wait for a random adventurer to hire them.

he can also become a adventurer at some point

you should also consider starting over on sandbox mode. You can choose between adventurer, lord or king start (which comes with land, money, troops, companions, ...). New campaign, new story and no baggage (bad relations with people or factions)
    no  bodo never become Explore  or npc  No matter how long  i think it is bug
Back
Top Bottom