Recent content by cherac

1. cherac

Did the Horse Archer AI change?

The game has been unplayable since 1.5.8 , however 1.6.0 is the best version of the game yet in terms of performance, no stuttering and 60+ FPS in 1000 man battles all on Ultra . but wtf with the HA , I couldn't believe it when a group of peasants killed 3 Khuzait Heavy horse archers, this really cramps my playstyle , any one know any simple mods that fix this issue?
  2. cherac

The game state compared to a year ago

My game got screwed up with tha latest patches aswell, mainly just reduced the graphics quality for me.
    You are lucky then, I literally can't play, there is constant freezing and stuttering
  3. cherac

The game state compared to a year ago

The beta right now is a complete mess, I have good PC specs and always play ultra and get 140+ fps , I updated the game recently from 1.54 and I can't move without it stuttering and freezing every 5 seconds , did a small search only to find I am not the only one, even tried dropping the graphics to low and still it stuttered and froze. I love TW but wtf is going on?
  4. cherac

Resolved Huge fps drops, stutters, lags when you literally click anything (except battles).

Have they fixed it? because I am facing the same issue out of the blue
  5. cherac

Resolved Severe stuttering when arriving at village on campaign map

I am facing the same issue, very annoyed actually, haven't played the game in months, jumped back in and I can't move on the map without it dropping from 150fps to 2 fps every second, used to run the game smoothly , how can you be making the game worse than it was with updates?
  6. cherac

How many children is too much? (Bug?)

what do you know , I married Ira too, but no kids, I want at least 5
  7. cherac

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

This is why im so tired of people just crying out its early access because early access would imply that some basic things were tested such as can you even get crossbows for a reasonable price or buy top tier armor it seems like there are so many BASIC things they just didnt care to test did any of them actually play the game before releasing it because this feels like a empty demo

also early access is the time for people to complain so taleworlds can actually fix the game
    Do you know anything about game development? do you know how hard it is to make a game like bannerlord? it might not look like RDR2 or some other big titles, but the amount of coding it requires would shock you, there are so many moving parts that need to be in sync for even the most basic featurres to work, then after all this is put together keeping track of every single aspect becomes whole different thing altogether , its early access you shouldn't buy it if you want to be nagging about every small obvious bug , do you think the devs left it there on purpose? Please enough with the whining and nagging of the development, the game isn't fully ready and was never marketed as such , so whats your problem?
  8. cherac

Who ist Artimenner and why he has my account?

lol , I always knew I was bulbarful
  9. cherac

Ehh refunded it.

You know telling people to Refund and go away does nothing to help anyone or your poor arguments just being honest.
    What are you here complaining about? no content? what do you think mount and blade is? I have done a preview of 5 hours and its exactly all they said it will be, can you name one missing feature they promised and wasn't included? there 150k people playing happily on steam right now, yet a few bad apples like you are here whining , for reasons like ,no content , what content did you want?
  10. cherac

Ehh refunded it.

Guys, lets face it: Single Player is a mod of warband with graphics a bit better and an updated UI. I would have paind 10 bucks if this was a DLC. The price is ULTRAGEOUS for what it is. They use even the same SOUND EFFECTS and CAMERA MOVEMENTS. Iit IS the same game!!!

This looks like warband, plays like warband, sounds like warband... this is a 12 years old game. We have been cheated.
    Wow , this is unbelievable ,this game is no different than what they have been showing us at several gamescom events, what is it that you were expecting? Seamless GTA MEDIEVAL? what is wrong with you? you sound like taleworlds deceived you when we literally begged them for early access release , if you don't like it refund and go away , some of us bought it even though we are not ready to play, just to show respect , we love the game and the team, people like you should be muted and blocked, all this hate and negative vibe is putting us veterans off
  11. cherac

Dev Blog 17/01/20

Hurray , I like new things, overwhelmed by the many features though, everything feels so much
  12. cherac

Dev Blog 15/10/19

fedeita said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    That arrow was from a horse archer if I remember correctly. The AI is pretty sneaky in battles tbh, so horse archers will constantly be flanking and harassing the enemy, archers will push forward to fire then fall back behind the infantry lines when enemy cav approach, who then, in turn, pull out of their charge rather than run into a shield wall. There is actually a lot going on in battles come to think of it... And soon enough you will get to experience them for yourself!
    Dear Callum don't hate me for saying this but after watching almost all the videos avaiable I'm 100 % sceptical about your statment, we never seen something any close to what your describe.
    If something has been done to the AI, just show us please.

I believe “You’ll get to experience it yourself soon enough” makes your statement irrelevant!? Or maybe I might be wrong
  13. cherac

Dev Blog 15/10/19

Chuma180 said:
    I dont see the difference between Warband Morale System and the Bannerlord System, overall with so many Blogs I didnt saw anything really new, despite Siege Engines, some Weapon Crafting (not even Armor Crafting) or the Perma Death feature with kids. I thought Taleworlds mentioned they have many new Features but at the moment I see only a Warband reskin with awful Combat Mechanic and some new Features and only for this they took almost 8 years of development time? I dont want to mention even the Banner System, Combat or Multiplayer overall in my Opinion everything got more simplified and boring I dont see any depth Gameplay Mechanics at the moment.

That is so not fair, for a game you haven’t actually played that is an unwarranted judgement, also I think you should reread and review all released info and content, Bannerlords is by no means shallow , its a really big improvement on warband, a worthy sequel , yes its not perfect but you have to realize its still in development, and would be polished over time
  14. cherac

Dev Blog 26/09/19

Some of you guys are not getting my point, I keep seeing comments of people complain about how bad the current game is,and how its worse than warband , Seriously? even though these are simply technical issues and in some cases the devs have given reasons why they are so, like the infantry vs calvary issue, they know what is up and they'll find a way to fix it in their own time , continuously criticizing and nitpicking on the game is just creating bad PR for bannerlord , a true hardcore Mount and blade fan wouldn't do that, Some posts even say how they are disappointed in taleworlds , we need to appreciate what they are doing,you can criticize, just don't nag and bring the spirit of the devs down by making it sound like they are being lazy and putting out a bad game , GAME DEVELOPMENT IS NOT EASY just relax buy your early access copy, report bugs and lets have fun, PS. I am not sucking up to the devs for a BETA , I won't have a lot of time to play it even if I got it .I'm just a guy who doesn't like people trampling on hard work and passionate projects .

It's just a little bit sad that's all. And now I'm also a little bit worried about those core mechanics faults which seems to set the game as unplayable (sort of, at least unenjoyable).
    This is from someone who has not yet played the game, see how nitpicking and constant criticism has influenced his view on the game?
  15. cherac

Dev Blog 26/09/19

JustinTime49 said:
    Rackie said:
    Classes? Wdym?
    Horses?
    AI? I think Bannerlord's ai is pretty good, not at all as easy as Warbands especially when it's a group against you.
    Formations could get some improvement I agree, but not something huge, they have already done decently in Bannerlord.
    Banners, well this might be different for everyone, but I do like how I believe it will be in Bannerlord (similiar to create your own banner/kingdom mods for Warband). I don't think you should draw your banner yourself or something, the only thing I didn't like in Warband was that you could only choose a banner that some other lord had.

I assume that you haven't seen many gameplay/ threads or played the game as of yet. If so correct me.

Classes: there is a huge debate on the implementation of classes which replaces the old currency system. MANY of the forum users are against the change due to restrictions. Some classes are just so worthless, why pick rabble or peasant when you have access to knights and heavy lancers. 3-1 lives just dosen't cut choosing a literal peasant with a literal sickle. It is neither cool or attractive, which is what made warbands progression system so rewarding.

Horses: even if you are a good Inf soldier, a horseman just has so much power over you. Especially WITH the class system where you can be a knight on round 1, the hp of horses as well as their knockdown abilities are just a bit too powerful, especially in Captain mode where the foot soldier AI is braindead(its a feature).
    This is here to stay!
    blog_post_77_taleworldswebsite_03.gif

AI and formations: I am going to refer to SP AI here. While the AI overall is superior than warband Native, it is arguably inferior than warband mods. Once again, take Pbod(pre battle and deployement) submod as an example. In battle, there is the implementation of formations, and these formations actually hold formation unlike in bannerlord where they break it to engage the nearest enemy, as well as bug out by holding a formation(shieldwall) which causes them to walk into battle in a scattered broken line.

Banners: "Similar to create your own banner/kingdom mods for Warband", where did you hear that, if that is the case then great! But the reason for the controversy is rather the banners themselves. You would be hard pressed to distinguish the differences between clans in battle due to every single banner sharing the same background and sigil colour. There is no uniqueness other than the sigils, and considering banner in the name of the game, their implementation is rather lackluster, and because of the set colour palette, rather inferior to warband and its mods.
    blog_post_60_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Have you ever seen a horse before? Much less a warhorse ? I don't know about you ,but no matter how hardcore and well trained you are , a warhorse smashing into you would leave very little for you to do , Spears? it was massed PIKES that stopped horse don't make statements inspired by hollywood , and let taleworlds work on their game in peace , We wanted early access , now we have it, so whats the complaining? If they waited another year, you will be same people complaining , I am sure majority of real hardcore mount and blade fans are happy with bannerlords so far, I reallyhope taleworlds does not listen to people like you . And in terms of where they hire their staff, and the staff's experience you have no right to critisize , game development is not a Joke , a game like mount and blade is at the top of hardest video games to make, that is why you don't see devs everywhere making it, so please stop WHINING and let the devs work in peace with positive vibes, you are complaining like they have made a complete pile sh*t , when this game is definitely a gem
Back
Top Bottom