Recent content by cheekycheeks

1. cheekycheeks

Resolved Clan is no longer giving birth

There's definitely a lock on total number for a clan. My Clan has completely stopped having births at around 60. Truly unfortunate that they don't at least give an option for PC players with high end PCs to continue having children. Maybe a mod will fix it like they do with other unfortunate portions of the game.
  2. cheekycheeks

Need More Info Ram leak and family members no longer having children

It does seem directly to do with my Clan as daughters married off are having children. It seems odd to have the clan stop having children if theres a steam achievement around it.
  3. cheekycheeks

PC Ram Leak:I'd say between 2-4 hours occasionally it's a bit longer. If I had chrome or something opened in the background it was a shorter amount of time before it maxed out the Ram, so it would also probably matter on how much Ram is on the PC itself.

There are 72 members of the clan. Only 2 are under the age of 18. I'm aware that each one can only have so many children are you saying there's a max Clan size and then you start to not have any children by any members? For instance Niasen's grandson Soroch has been married to Marena since 18 or 19 and both are in a town and both have virile traits have had 0 childeren. Same can be said for each of the grand children sets.

Would love to hear if there is a max Clan size till the game just sterilizes the family members.
  4. cheekycheeks

Summary:Ram leak(24.5GB usage) causing crashes. Family members no longer have children. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU:4090 GPU Driver Version:531.41(Crashes happened before the update...
  5. cheekycheeks

In Progress Can't Marry in 1.10

A good note to give out is that if you are in an Army you can't marry(dialogue options aren't there and you are unsuitable to marry) now in 1.10 and 1.1.1...You have to be out of the Army. Soo much time wasted trying to figure that out.
  6. cheekycheeks

This is still broken in 1.1.1 just wasted more time in a new campaign just to find that it's broken still, any updates on when this will be fixed so I'll know when to try playing again?
  7. cheekycheeks

Submitted and no worries it's a beta, just don't want to come back in a few months for another playthrough when 1.10 is released and have the same bug.
  8. cheekycheeks

Summary: How to Reproduce:Unsure, happened on 2 play throughs after successfully getting fiefs. Have you used cheats and if so which:Not the first time. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU:3080 GPU Driver Version:528.24 CPU:13900k RAM:32GB...
  9. cheekycheeks

Resolved [1.9 Beta]) Noble children still taking culture from mother

I have mixed feelings about this. Think of your family, you can have them marry women from another culture, and their children then are that culture. Let's say MC marries Aseri, brother marries a Khuzait, their children taking the culture from the mother, can now govern that type of city without taking the loyalty hit. If it's from the father, the children will always be that culture.
  10. cheekycheeks

Need More Info War with Defeated Kingdom

This was a bug in 1.80 as well.
  11. cheekycheeks

Resolved Infinite Influence bug 1.9 Beta

This is also a pain because you have to inspect troops in the dialogue to be able to sort them. Say I want all the higher-ranked ones in my party I have to talk with them instead of just donating troops and trading back and forth. In 1.8 you just donated and swapped back and forth with no influence please change it back.
  12. cheekycheeks

In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

How do y'all know they're hoarding grain? I have the same problem where all the lords around the map are stuck at minimum move speed, but idk how I could check their inventory to see if it's caused by grain. Either way +1 TaleWorlds pls fix, my campaign is ruined because of this
    When you start taking out massive armies or even the smaller parties that have been there a long time and you see 10k-300k in grain that weighs 10 pounds each or taking out armies and getting between 1 million and 30 million in grain you know...When you start seeing a - in the numbers, you know your playthrough is ****ed. :smile: You can also look at the days your army has food 2k is in the normal range...a - in the numbers and food for 1000 days...
  13. cheekycheeks

Need More Info War with Defeated Kingdom

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU:3080 GPU Driver Version: CPU:I7-8700k RAM:32 GB Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):NVME Having defeated all Imperial Nations, North, South...
  14. cheekycheeks

Need More Info Kingdom Color

You definitely can. Though on this playthrough I am having the same bug. I'm curious did you first join one then another then create your kingdom? I joined Battania for a short while to get one wife then the Aseri to get another wife and to strategize taking over the world. Then after defeating the Empire and everyone going to the Khuzait I abandoned the Aseri and made my own kingdom. That's the time I couldn't change colors on other playthroughs and the when leaving Battania in this one I could change the banner color. Interesting bug.
  15. cheekycheeks

Resolved Cannot recall companion if party is too small.

That's part of the game, they have to be at 40% strength. You can also choose to disband the party and then recall the companion. But being unable to recall them to their army when under 40% is a mechanic of the game, not a bug. It is the same for all parties in the game when calling them to an army.
Back
Top Bottom