Recent content by chaosfire333

1. Resolved Defending siege retreat abuse

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I don't have the savefile, but it's easily reproducible since it's not much of a bug, more of unintended game logic. You can simply retreat under enemy siege, which opens many ways to abuse this kind of battles.
  2. Resolved Defending siege retreat abuse

Being able to retreat while deflecting an enemy siege allows players to win vs any number of soldiers. For example, killing 40 men with a ballista and then retreating repeated 30 times can allow you to win a battle 1 vs 1200.
  3. Loosing global map party control after initiating peace treaty with <100 influence

Upload them somewhere. For example here: https://imgbb.com/
    It can give you few different kind of links, choose the one that suits you
    Thanks a lot :grin:
  4. Loosing global map party control after initiating peace treaty with <100 influence

20200703002108-1.jpg
    20200703002117-1.jpg
    20200703002128-1.jpg
    20200703002136-1.jpg
    20200703002141-1.jpg
  5. Loosing global map party control after initiating peace treaty with <100 influence

I'm playing on beta version e1.4.2.231952, just tried again and the game didn't restrict starting an influence voting for peace with insufficient influence, so the bug is recreatable. Unfortunately I don`t know how to convert screenshots into URL to share them here.
  6. Loosing global map party control after initiating peace treaty with <100 influence

I initiated a peace treaty(which costs 100 influence) while having 63 influence and it surprisingly worked leaving me with -37 influence. After making peace I disbanded my army, and only then a "Not enough influence" notification appeared. Right after I lost control over my character on global...
  7. In Progress Game crash during battle with the screen blinking

During some big battles at a random point of the fight the game crashes with several "application faced a problem" notifications and the screen starts blinking(turning off and on repeatedly) for a few seconds. Can I fix that?
  8. Resolved Frequent game crashes

What is your FPS limit set to in the settings. If it is above what your computer can actually handle, for some reason bannerlord will work your computer to death to try and get to the set limit, 200 FPS by default, and crash at some point if your comp cant get to 200 FPS. Set that to 60 FPS or whatever your computer can stably run.
    Thanks, i set the frame limit on 60 and it haven`t crashed since.
  9. Resolved Frequent game crashes

The game crashes all the time: on entering battles, on walking on the map, on zooming out, on making peace, on speaking with npcs. I even started a new campaign and the game crashed in about 5 minutes while simply moving on the game map. e1.4.1, no mods. What can it be related to?
Back
Top Bottom