Recent content by ChaosDragonBorn

1. ChaosDragonBorn

Gang War not initiating

Also returning to play Bannerlord after a while. It seems there is a recurring small time battle when other gang leaders try to recapture the alley. Is it going to get to a point where I can actually kill the gang leader? I want to stop the attacks at some point, so I'm not turning around and fighting the same street fight everytime.

I like the little passive income, and the idea that a few of my companions are a new gang leader though. I'm not sure, but I think I remember being able to fight and kill the gang leader?
  2. ChaosDragonBorn

Features from Viking Conquest I would like before EA ends.

4) Dismemberment. Gimme the choppity chop.
    All the above.
    Yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes and...
    giphy.gif
    You're Welcome :xf-wink: ?
    About:
    This mod adds the gore aspect of dismemberment and decapitation to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Whenever a player or NPC does fatal cut damage to an enemy's head by swinging left or right, there will be a chance the head will be decapitated.

Download Link:

Video:

May update with other possible dismemberment in the future. Don't know. It's up to jedijosh
  3. ChaosDragonBorn

OH! We are at War....again, sorry

I didn't make the mod. It was made by Katarn2000 on nexusmods. Hope it's a temporary fix until TW fleshes diplomacy out. But you might want to keep the game vanilla if you want to post issues and feedback with the integrity of the game intact.
    Diplomacy Fixes
  4. ChaosDragonBorn

SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

Are you able to make Companions vassals?
    Also is there a way to rescue prisoners from prison?
  5. ChaosDragonBorn

It is a major issue that may keep me from playing the game much further. There is literally no break in the action. Manpower issues aside, it is exhausting and not at all realistic.

The other issue is how random war is. Each kingdom literally seems to take turns fighting the next one. I am a vassal of the Aserai and they have fought wars against the Southern and Northern Empire, Battanians, Vlandia, Sturgians, and Khuzait. It is like they just spin a wheel to see who to fight next. Some of these factions aren't even near their borders.

Yeah it's just whimsical and I don't feel I'm in the inner circle of what's going on a lot of the time. There's no interaction in regards to who, when and where we should go to war. Ruler of Battania loves me with a 100 relation with his clan. My renown is high, I have Influence to spend, I feel like I would have the greatest say in all matters including the warmongering we do. lol

TW should implement alliances and war policy. I would like to spend influence and take advantage of my good relationship with both ruler clans of Sturgia and Battania.
  6. ChaosDragonBorn

Here's some problems I'm having with this game right now. -There is no clear notification of whether the Kingdom is at war or not and why we declared war! I got caught with my pants down trying to court a lady and doing other stuff around calradia, a whole army attacked my fief. This secret...
  7. ChaosDragonBorn

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Could you guys put some focus on fixing the perks that seemingly do not work? Great job so far! Loving the game!
  8. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

Lets see which accounts are the scumbags lol. I'm already noticing a few morons. ^^
  9. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

somewhere along the way i remember them saying skeletons for animations and models are moddable, so it will probably be possible to mod proper elephants in (not in the warband way, where they used horses as a base)
    Interesting.... :xf-smile:
  10. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

I challenge TW to implement War elephants lol
    latest
  11. ChaosDragonBorn

Poll: create a complaint channel for all these whiners

I think Taleworlds and their folks can take a beating. They just released their game after so many were craving for it, and now the public has it, and the public will do what the public does: praise, complain, whine, argue, discuss, suggestions and other stuff.
  12. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

Maybe concoct a faction that has a bit of Egyptian/and Carthaginian heritage with a lot of Mali empire and Zulu influence. A good jack of all trades faction. It invades Calradia in the late game.
    Kankan-Moussa-Mali-empire-1.jpg
    Mansa-Musa.jpg

th
  13. ChaosDragonBorn

SP - General Cut his ****ing head off!

mod updated.
  14. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

Whenever taleworlds can figure out how to implement african like character creation features lol

developer quote from https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-2-authentic-african-face.396125/
    ------>>
    I agree with you on this, it's not easy to create an African look, we've chatted with the facegen artist and will try to improve on this part.
    However we already have short and long afro hair models:

BKcIUqa.jpg

HKUwICw.jpg

6p8vKJQ.jpg
    1ndS1Qm.jpg

fr1p6HL.jpg
  15. ChaosDragonBorn

Black African Faction

African culture faction could be really cool. Maybe a huge late game invasion DLC.
Back
Top Bottom