Recent content by Champion Relexan Forzen

1. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 6] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name:Risen Manifest
    Name of player(s):

2. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

That's not a topic to trashtalk and insult people.This is a topic to suggest.They are suggesting things and you are trashtalking because you just hate them.People suggest things and you are trashtalking. if you want to trashtalk don't show your personality here and do it private.

nobody give a f*ck about who won group stage jufi

You do,imagine only playing against RM and saying not caring the match.Hard to believe.Btw stop using your account only to reply and trashtalk against RM members you can use steam chat always.
  3. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Vlandia and not vlandia option why proposed to every team and its now proposed to each promotion matches individually,and their decisions also affecting our factions in our own promotion match.And now you propose this vote to 2 teams for 1 promotion match.I dont really get these votes in my mind at all.And about town outskirts,is this special boy and you just exclude it?That map never being played in the finals/promos.

Honestly with this logic lets say 1 team vote for vlandia 1 team vote for not vlandia result would be : Not vlandia.Now with this vote 1 team will say yes to tiebreaker ''Town outskirts'' no to ''Town outskirts'' result is : Town outskirts as tiebreaker.
  4. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Trading Post is identical and more symmetrical.But i dont want to make Trading post tiebreaker either.That's just bad making 1 map out always in my opinion.That tiebreaker map will be never playable on promotion matches.We don't have many maps like Warband does,in Native Leagues there are lots of options.It's bad to leave 1 map out of 5 maps.
  5. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Why we can't ban/pick 5 out of 5 maps and admins put the 1 map by their own as their mind?It was Trading Post and it's now Town Outskirts,any explanation?Let us ban pick 5 out of 5 maps,the map teams didn't ban and pick will be tiebreaker.
  6. Champion Relexan Forzen

Beast#5 Statistics | Playerstats | All Divisions

Thank vm for paying attention i will put it
  7. Champion Relexan Forzen

Everything updated.MVP's also added.Explanations made for MVP's and badges.
  8. Champion Relexan Forzen

Thanks vm for updating it Bard :xf-smile:.Only Div B results left
  9. Champion Relexan Forzen

1st Place Golden Medal with Golden Cavalry Engrave - DragonKing
    2nd Place Golden Medal with Silver Cavalry Engrave - Relexan
    3rd Place Golden Medal with Bronze Cavalry Engrave - Firunien

SYMBOL-dra.png
    SYMBOL-rele.png
    SYMBOL-firu.png

Congratz.

Waiting other divisions to get update.Then we will do badges for B,C,D,E too if they get an update.
  10. Champion Relexan Forzen

Div A updated,MVP of Div A added.Top 3 players will get badge.

Waiting other divisions for MVP's.
  11. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST6] Division S

Well i think the play off final is the s-tier league already.I remember RM rarely got oponents to scrim with them and now i understand why.I don't see where the arrogance can help even if you are the best. I think maybe RM groupies are no longer entertained by the arrogance of the players, go figure it out!.RM recruited every try hard they could( not like DM ) and now they complaign they got no competition.Lol!
    ''I think'' ye when u think about something that u dont know anything, you write posts like this lol.Hard to see situations when ur not in same division ofc.
  12. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 5] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name:Risen Manifest
    Name of player(s): Wonders
  13. Champion Relexan Forzen

📽️[BEAST 5] Streams & Vods

RM vs DM Week 3

14. Champion Relexan Forzen

Div A ,D and E updated.
Top Bottom