Recent content by Cesilia Targaryen

1. Cesilia Targaryen

[OSP] Game of Thrones Roleplay Module - Sources released!

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but does this include the actual binary assets for this module are Open Source as well? (i.e. Textures, Resources, etc.) Thanks! :)
  2. Cesilia Targaryen

SP Tutorial Module System Character Nationality Tutorial

Hello. I don't usually get the chance to write up tutorials, however, I spent the better part of the day, trying to solve this issue, and if my experience benefits just one other modder out there, then writing this up, will be worth it. With that being said, let's move on to the tutorial...
  3. Cesilia Targaryen

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I figured that out later, thanks.
  4. Cesilia Targaryen

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Same here. Any news on a new download link?
  5. Cesilia Targaryen

SP Fantasy [WB] The Realms of Fire and Blood

Just wanted to leave a little comment. So, there has been some speculation and a lot of questions lately about whether or not this mod would continue with its intended purpose or be re-purposed in light of the Early Release of Bannerlord. The long and short of it, is this: At this moment...
  6. Cesilia Targaryen

B Tutorial Presentation Modifying Main Menu Logo Location

Hello. If you are looking to move your Mount & Blade logo and version on your Main Menu, then follow these steps: 1. Go to your module folder, and OPEN game_variables.txt 2. FIND and MODIFY as needed. 3. For the actual version part of the logo, FIND and MODIFY as needed.  If it doesn't exist...
  7. Cesilia Targaryen

I cannot speak for other mods but I have a lot of passion for this mod, and the small team I have, all have that same passion.  I started this on my own, with no one.  Overtime, as my discord started to fill up, I grabbed people that shared my passion that wanted to help.  So, yes.  I will...
  8. Cesilia Targaryen

Need Help.

I found it easier to use module_troops.py to build the file rather than the other way around.
  9. Cesilia Targaryen

I like to keep busy. hehe.  Thank you so much for the encouragement.  Like I am extremely passionate about this, and it helps seeing all the nice messages from other people in the modding community. :)
  10. Cesilia Targaryen

Thank you for the link.  I've seen that map before, it's not bad.  We got permission from another mod to use a map, so thats what I'm using as a base, and then modifying for our needs.
  11. Cesilia Targaryen

Thats awesome!  Do you mind posting a link for me?
  12. Cesilia Targaryen

Heya.  I'm a Developer, and I can do textures, and limited modeling.  What I can't do, I can certainly figure out.  I don't take you as rude or anything other than constructive criticism, and for that, I thank you.  The only way we learn is by making mistakes and learning from them. I have been...