Recent content by CdJrcxx

1. CdJrcxx

More People for testing combat changes?

I'm confused as to how my comment was taken as ragging on the EUs, I was just commenting on how many NA comp players would love to test stuff out and was saying a few of us have proven very adept at breaking the game. I didn't include EUs in my comment because I can't speak for the EU scene...
  2. CdJrcxx

I hate Bannerlord

Yeah I haven't had this one happen to me personally but just used it as a testament that the combat is extremely jank right now. Private servers would be great fun for all obviously but I don't think it'll satisfy many for that long if the combat isn't improved. Both need to be included and...
  3. CdJrcxx

I hate Bannerlord

4. CdJrcxx

I hate Bannerlord

I decided to watch alot of Beefs uploads a few days ago and I have to say, this is not near the worst mechanical bull he is capable of lol
  5. CdJrcxx

I hate Bannerlord

Do you think I seriously consider his comment reflects enough of his character that he might be an absent father? Or how about this, do I seriously support Les for the next president? Or how about every other hashtag that is absolutely not true. They're all false hashtags. Did you just skim...
  6. CdJrcxx

I hate Bannerlord

#200IQSolutionsToProblemsByLes #IfEveryoneJustIgnoredProblemsEverythingWouldGetBetter #LifeHacksByLes #LesMightBeAnAbsentFatherInTheFutureBecauseNoOneIsForcingHimToRaiseHisChild #Les4Pres2020
  7. CdJrcxx

More People for testing combat changes?

I think many players from the NA comp community are more than open to testing out new mechanics and builds if it means what we recommend is listened to with more solidarity. There is also a reason why whenever a gamebreaking mechanic is discovered it seems to be one of us behind it, if we were...
  8. CdJrcxx

Kickslash

I'm not even sure how they would do this which is why I disagree. The variable weapon speeds and angles you'd swing from would change the actual time frame between the kick and the player landing a hit. This would make it hard to find a time frame that is chamberable for most weapons without...
  9. CdJrcxx

Multiplayer Is Hurt Immensely By a Lack of Medium Infantry. (With Charts)

Endorsed by highly qualified and decorated NABB admin CdJrcxx.
  10. CdJrcxx

(Skirmish mode) The irrelevancy of 2 handed classes

This needs more attention. Even solo dolo Beeflip is in no danger despite being just out of reach of Surreal and without a melee weapon. Slower heavy inf with less throwing weapons will have no chance to ever catch an archer. And in this instance as empire the alternative unit with a shield is...
  11. CdJrcxx

Yeah might throw captain mode off, they really need to just separate the troop balance between skirm and captain otherwise I feel like it makes it too hard to balance for both. They also need to change the way movement works so two handers can't just run in circles backwards and keep...
  12. CdJrcxx

Honestly buffing their health from 110 to 150ish or a bit more could make them have just enough staying power in a fight but at the same time still being very vulnerable to ranged
  13. CdJrcxx

I believe they're adjusting stats to individual units soon so that infantry will actually have an advantage in melee and archers had advantage with bows and so on. They're likely going to adjust shock unit stats to make them skilled with two handers and they may possibly also balance unit...
  14. CdJrcxx

Yeah, it does get put down mostly because many TDM players don't seem very high quality but you are correct it does take skill to perform well, its not just up to RNG as some players complain. I just got mixed up between "skill" and "strategy" I agree, this is my last post on it since this is...