Recent content by (CC) stephen

1. (CC) stephen

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

The music sounds nice and it looks like there being very careful to make sure that the final game is well received hopefully that wont mean the price is through the roof. after all this game has a large but limited base of fans unlike block buster games that can charge whatever they want and still sell millions of copies. :neutral:
  2. (CC) stephen

MP Antiquity Persistent Empires ~ [Update II ~ Roma]

hmm looks promising but will most likely not last to long
  3. (CC) stephen

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

I crash when I play it so I suppose ill just wait till it becomes good and not laggy buggy and crashy
  4. (CC) stephen

about the food idea, how long will it take to deplete and how much damage will you take when it does?
    congrats on 15 pages btw
  5. (CC) stephen

also it seems that when ever trit does ANYTHING Roman like 80% of people join rome and make them overpowered then it becomes exclusive
  6. (CC) stephen

I feel like most of the times boats are either mandatory to get around or never used not to mention that fighting on boats means more of a adding war since arrows do nothing to the boat, if you want to take out an enemies boat you just have to get a big axe and hit in the same spot until it dies
  7. (CC) stephen

This looks good hopefully it will be more or less like PE
  8. (CC) stephen

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Looks good I heard that bannerlord will make moding more simple so I am looking forward too the new mods as well
  9. (CC) stephen

MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

could anyone explain to me how to put this mod ON a server so if I got the mod I would be able to use it on my server?
  10. (CC) stephen

B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

PE prebeta 4 will be using this mod guna be sweet!  :cool:
Back
Top Bottom