Recent content by CavFra

1. CavFra

Duel Server Information

Argentum did nothing wrong.
    And that must be why he immediately left the server after I called him out :smile:
  2. CavFra

Duel Server Information

Quick player report: Argentum.RS

He attacks people immediately after they accept a duel without using distance of any kind and when confronted with that he simply said the following:
    XM2lx1H.png

Get this player out thank you.
  3. CavFra

This is pathetic

Dumbing down the combat?
    I suppose that being unable to do the Warband style Ballerina 2h spinny dance is a great loss in terms of gameplay, yeah...
    There are so many aspects that are great about the new combat system that make it a billion times better and I can't stress it enough that moving on from those BORING and UNFUN Warband gimmicks is a massive gain on itself.

What we actually need for the combat to reach its full potential (which we can almost see in Single player) is Better netcode, lower Tick-rates and Collision improvements.
  4. CavFra

You would have 5 new customers if you would just implement a ranking or ELO system for skirmish

90% of players are utter trash so it doesn't matter anyway
    If you implement a ranking system, people will be more inclined towards getting better!
  5. CavFra

EU's "Community" toxicity levels are rampant. (Public callout post, contains racism etc...)

Disclaimer: If you can't handle contents such as racism, anti-semitism, discrimination and all of that jazz, turn away now or read at your own risk (of dying of cringe mostly.) While as players we have been given the option to report players through Callum (for there is no system implemented...
  6. CavFra

Beautiful but fat?

Yeo. Dev already confirmed it's a bug in beta branch and they will fix this as soon as possible.
    It's actually a huge relief for me to have read that, lol.
  7. CavFra

Beautiful but fat?

Yeah no, I really think that is a bug that came with the beta... It'd be extremely odd for that to be an implementation.
  8. CavFra

Dual wield!

There are historical records and proof of dual wielding disciplines...even in ancient Rome, so I wouldn't say that it's not something that wouldn't exist. TO say that people like Norse Raiders wouldn't do that is a bit of a long shot just as it to say that they would on a regular basis...
    Other than that, this could help https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimachaerus

Would it be cool for the game? Yes.
    Would it be extremely hard to pull off well? Yes.
    Would it be a nightmare to develop and code? Absolutely.
  9. CavFra

MP More Map availability/Dynamic rotation.

So far we've had three maps for TDM servers, (unless I'm wrong) but in the official TDM servers we only get to play one over and over. Please change this, allow us to continue playing (and testing) all the available maps, as Nord Town is getting really redundant. At the very least, if you...
  10. CavFra

Where is my kid?

Don't worry. Zhao Yun is bringing him back to you. But I'll tell you the future. You plan to throw the baby down and tell Zhao Yun that a general is not replaceable.

Terribly off-topic but I couldn't help laughing at this. ****ing Liu Bei, Zilong almost died 3 times to bring him his son back.

On topic: I'm having the same difficulty, people that are in Chaikland are just impossible to find for me, from my Brother to my Kid...
  11. CavFra

Resolved Crashing during siege battles

Seems like the AI FPS drops are really taxing as of this patch yeah, in 1.0.4 the stutters did not result in crashes, whilst in this one they kill your game.
    I believe that this is behind units triggering commands from delegated Sergeant AI.
  12. CavFra

Need More Info Infinite Loading Screen During Siege Defence

They indeed are. As of 1.0.5 Infinite loading screens for siege defences still exist!
    My castle, Tubilis Castle, is indeed bugged and I can't defend it properly. I will wait until the fix to continue this campaign, but start a secondary one as of now just to keep playing.
  13. CavFra

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

What was the best that you could find in terms of armour? The best body armour I found was 39 Body, 11 Legs, 3 Legs in the Khuzait lands.
    So far nothing better.
  14. CavFra

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

The code should look something like this:

---------------------------------------------------
    <Item multiplayer_item="true"
    id="woven_turban"
    name="{=ArPvuBYK}Woven Turban"
    subtype="head_armor"
    mesh="aserai_helmet_h"
    culture="Culture.aserai"
    weight="0.8"
    appearance="0.5"
    difficulty="0"
    Type="HeadArmor">

<ItemComponent>
    <Armor head_armor="10"
    has_gender_variations="false"
    hair_cover_type="all"
    modifier_group="cloth_unarmoured"
    material_type="Cloth"
    beard_cover_type="type2" />
    </ItemComponent>

<Flags Civilian="true"
    UseTeamColor="true" />
    </Item>
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Only delete the following line: "multiplayer_item="true"". Nothing else.

The code should look like this:

----------------------------------------------------------
    <Item
    id="woven_turban"
    name="{=ArPvuBYK}Woven Turban"
    subtype="head_armor"
    mesh="aserai_helmet_h"
    culture="Culture.aserai"
    weight="0.8"
    appearance="0.5"
    difficulty="0"
    Type="HeadArmor">