Recent content by Cavedog

1. In Progress Lords show they have a quest on campaign map but do not offer one upon speaking to them.

I have run into this issue, but on mine I saved exit and then loaded the game - boom they didnt have the quest marker.

Same as a few other things that dont update as it should on the worldmap(like looted villages, still burning etc until you reload, or the siege icon on city/castles when its not being besieged).
    Saving and loading fixes looted villages still burning and the siege icon persisting but does not change this issue for me.
  2. Resolved Villages maintain "raided" appearance even after recovering - until exiting to main menu and loading.

Summary: Villages continue to have smoke rising from them as if they are raided and not able to be interacted with - even after they have recovered from being raided. Only fix I have found is exiting to main menu and loading game again. How to Reproduce: Allow a village to be raided and stay in...
  3. Resolved Horrible sound breaking and crackling in large battles (save file and recording included)

I have experienced this same issue multiple times on 1.6.5 beta. Turning number of sound channels to minimum has fixed it immediately for me each time.
  4. In Progress Lords show they have a quest on campaign map but do not offer one upon speaking to them.

Sure do. Thanks for the detailed instructions, I have submitted the ticket with the save file.
  5. In Progress Lords show they have a quest on campaign map but do not offer one upon speaking to them.

Summary: Multiple lords on campaign map (some in armies, some alone) show that they have a quest (blue exclamation point) but upon speaking to them there is no dialogue to ask them about their issue. Some lords still give me quests as normal if they have them. How to Reproduce: Unsure. Have you...
  6. In Progress Screen Resolution Bug When returning to map

Bug still present in 1.6.3 beta version. Have the same issue.
  7. In Progress Caravan on the player's name but no companion is bound to it

I have further information on this issue. This issue occurred for me after the caravan leader died of old age.

Version: e1.5.9 Beta
    No mods used

Summary: Caravan does not disband when it's leader dies from old age. Caravan continues operation (including bring in profit &recruiting new members) but does not have a portrait picture and 'members' list is empty. Likely unintended.
    How to Reproduce: Allow caravan leader to die of old age.
    Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    tHOFhm8.jpg
    anYT1bI.jpg

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
    GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6192
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core
    RAM: Team T-Force Xcalibur RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz CL18 DDR4
    Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M Pro Gaming
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB
  8. Resolved [GAME BREAKING BUG] After few attempt of convincing, can't continue

Hey mate, I had this issue too, it's caused when you exit to menu while in a persuasion attempt.
    Quitting game entirely then loading to a save pre-persuasion fixed it for me.
  9. Resolved 1.0.10 Party member duplicates (screenshots included);

Your link doesn't work. You can't post links on a new account.
  10. Resolved 1.0.10 Party member duplicates (screenshots included);

I have the similar bug of duplicated party members under different circumstances.

NPC Erta Longknife is in my party, a duplicate Erta Longknife is in the tavern at location Razih.

The duplicate is in starter outfit. She converses as if it is our first meeting.
    Upon asking her back story she gives "This is a generic backstory".
    I am able to hire her as per normal and she appears to be fully functional within party.

The duplicate shows her own, separate encyclopaedia entry, with all correct information.
    The duplicates entry age is 44, the originals age is 47.

Not sure how to reproduce duplication:
    Erta was the first companion I hired, probably 1-3 hours in.
    Save game is now on day 572, ~35 hours in.
    I have never disbanded her. I have never sent her out on her own.
    I believe she was once captured upon defeat of my party, and later was reenlisted.
    I have hero deaths turned off.
    I also once set her as governor of Lochana castle, and retrieved her almost immediately.
Back
Top Bottom