Recent content by Catalyst

1. In Progress Constant freezes/stuttering/lag/GPU running between 80-100%

UPDATE: Issues still present as of 1.6.2 patch.
  2. In Progress Constant freezes/stuttering/lag/GPU running between 80-100%

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I have completed the test and I am uploading it to this Google Drive link. I had an issue uploading to the website you suggested.

Please let me know if there is any issue accessing the google drive folder. I completed the test using the settings I would normal use while playing previously, considering no change I made had a substantial effect.
  3. In Progress Constant freezes/stuttering/lag/GPU running between 80-100%

NEW information - despite benchmark showing average of 200frames with some minimal drops, specifically when a number of entities. I ran the game on the lowest possible settings and still wasn't able to maintain 60frames on the campaign map when moving around.

Advice or a fix would be greatly appreciated. Starting to regret spending money on this game.
  4. In Progress Constant freezes/stuttering/lag/GPU running between 80-100%

Summary: GPU running between 80-100% on the lowest in-game settings. Played the game previously on significantly older commuter with far inferior specs and still managed to run it on the highest settings with limited issues - most of which were fixed by not using the Launcher through steam and...
Back
Top Bottom