Recent content by CasMania

1. Resolved Trying to donate troops to party in army, results in "Donated Prisoners exceed party capacity" bug.

Summary: When trying to donate troops to a party in an army I formed, in the party screen that allows you to transfer troops from one party to another, a bug occurs wherein any troops that have been transferred result in a bug where the [Done] button is grayed-out, and mouse-over message of the...
  2. Resolved Kicked out of City during Siege.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This has happened to me as well, exact same way, except i was in a castle. My faction made peace with an unrelated faction, and it kicked me out of a castle while I was defending.

To recreate, your faction needs to be at war with two other factions, and then make peace with the unrelated faction while defending against a siege.
  3. In Progress Retreat Loot Bug

This happens in every multi-phase battle, not just armies. Even that one where you're mopping up the last 2 looters that ran away, you only get loot and XP for those last 2 looters even if you had to fight 1000 other people.
    I have had a couple of multi-phase battles that resolve correctly, and give me the correct loot. That is only about 1 out out of 20 battles though, and I never get the troop XP, it treats it as if I was the one retreating.
  4. In Progress Retreat Loot Bug

This happens to me too in vanilla. Very annoying, I noticed as well, that when the army retreats it also disbands. I think the army is losing cohesion and breaking up before the battles can resolve fully.
Back
Top Bottom