Recent content by Carolina Warlord

1. Carolina Warlord

In Progress Scene Editor Scene editor v1.2.7 can't save interior scenes, tools crash.

Keep scenes are crashing on save now in both the 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 mod tools, effectively halting all progress. Reverting back to the 1.1.6 mod tools is ineffective also as keep scenes edited in 1.2.x will not even open in 1.1.6. Please fix
  2. Carolina Warlord

Model & Animation Viewer Scene Editor moding tools 1.8 "Assertion Failed!" error

I have a fully functioning map on 1.7.2 that is unplayable due to lag on 1.8.0 beta. When I try to recreate my map with the 1.8.0 beta modding tools, these errors won’t let me save without crashing. The changes to the height map coding not only does not work, it has made even the recreation of a new map from scratch impossible
  3. Carolina Warlord

Suggestion General Wanderers that don't duplicate

I definitely agree. You should be able to change “is template=false” and “is hero=true” and make them permanent as long as “is wanderer=true”. It would be nice if this could apply to editing mercenary clan leaders also to make them static
  4. Carolina Warlord

In Progress Scene Editor Custom main maps have had severe issues for several updates now

This is a huge issue when editing the main map in the modding tools. When you disable the native vista tile set by setting it to none, you are left with a default base layer. You can paint multiple layer on this base layer just fine in the mod tools, but when you load the map in game, only the base layer shows, with none of the painted layers. Also, with the snow.flow map unable to be modified, any main map not shaped like calradia, can only have snow if it is painted on, causing some huge weirdness with custom maps right now
  5. Carolina Warlord

In Progress Scene Editor Custom main maps have had severe issues for several updates now

These mod tools issues are causing great mods to avoid custom maps making. This is affecting your overall player base, which a huge portion are waiting on total conversion mods that are actually totally converted. This should be a priority for you guys.
  6. Carolina Warlord

Gang Leader Needs Weapons Quest still bugged even after Taleworlds said it was fixed

Taleworlds emailed me and said this mission was finally fixed from a thread I made months ago. It surely is not in the 1.5.6 beta. Just lost my spatha and kept a frickin hoe
  7. Carolina Warlord

Resolved [BUG][QUEST] Gang Leader Needs Weapons

It will take your unequiped shield too, just found that out
  8. Carolina Warlord

I’m playing 1.5.4, it will pull the weapons or arrows from your inventory regardless if it’s a one handed axe or not
  9. Carolina Warlord

I told them about this bug along time ago, it really sucks when your 8000 denar arrows get taken instead of a rusty axe
  10. Carolina Warlord

Resolved My bow and arrows are getting taken when I complete the "Gang leader needs weapons" quest

I equipped my bow and arrow and unequipped my vlandian heavy lance, and now my spear is gone and I have one hatchet in my inventory. It appears to not discriminate on which weapons it takes.
  11. Carolina Warlord

Resolved My bow and arrows are getting taken when I complete the "Gang leader needs weapons" quest

This has been happening to me for a while, not just in the 1.5.2 beta branch. I always thought I accidentally sold them when I was selling my loot, but I finally figured it out today.
  12. Carolina Warlord

When I accept this quest I usually have an unequipped bow and arrows in my inventory. I then go to the shop and purchase the number of one-handed axes I need to complete the quest. When I deliver the axes, I check my inventory and I have two axes remaining and my shortbow and western arrows gone.
  13. Carolina Warlord

Once and for all let's get workshops done

Doing market research before buying a workshop as of 1.5.1 is a complete waste of time. My most profitable is the silversmith right now even though none of the surrounding villages produce silver or it has a low selling price. The workshop system plus the castle money pit issue needs to be fixed ASAP
  14. Carolina Warlord

Why am I still broke?

Then don't wait, just assault. It doesn't matter if you're just going to chain assaults until the defenders are drained.
    I’m confused, so is there a way to instantly assault without waiting for camp bar to fill?
  15. Carolina Warlord

Why am I still broke?

Y’all must be playing a different game than me, If I have a 144 man army and decide to besiege a town, I will be lucky to get one assault with one tower or battering ram before I have an 1100 man army breathing down my throat
Back
Top Bottom