Recent content by Carnith

1. Need More Info Can't get into multiplayer

Summary: Went to go load the game as I had been doing the prior week, kept crashing after getting past the opening animatics. How to Reproduce: load the multiplayer client game Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  2. [POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

I haven't played since April? But I got a lot of fun in putting in over a hundred hours, and it was super fun then. I didn't want to play with updates piecemeal, so I pretty much going to wait to replay again. Either this winter or next spring after my semester ends.
  3. SP - General Allow Player to: 1. attack bandit parties without talking; 2. Refuse to let bandits surrender

A fix is the fast dialogue mod, it goes right to the "fight" choice screen and skips dialogue.
  4. DO NOT GIVE OTHER PARTIES IN YOUR CLAN TOO MANY CAVALRY!

I've had to keep eyes on party comp, because if they go beat the crap out of some bandit party with 30 peasants, they will hire ALL 30 peasants into their army, and the high tier units leave. I didnt have much of an issue of them over recruiting when they were in my army as I noticed they stopped recruiting at some point. Maybe a money issue? but I would try to curate their armies with recruiting units I wanted them to have, such as going in to the army, over recruiting on purpose to go into their armies and swap out troops.
  5. Troop Count-Can I put My Calculator Away?

Just press P to look at party and look at the top right?
  6. Inconsistent outcome and no influence on battles

If I'm not leader of an army, I try to get ahead of the archers. If you are out numbered, your forces just circle and pretend you will be in the center, instead you can take the archers off to the side and let them fire away at the enemy. If you are the leader and are out numbered. You basically set up a huge wall of dudes and get your archers the ability to fire over the wall. Then as you wipe the enemy, reinforcements on your end are closer to you, while the enemy continues to trickle in. The infantry eventually breaks, the archers stick around but are now vulnerable to your archers and your cav. Cav charge in, let them break the archers and chase stragglers, and recall them. Rinse and repeat this. Meeting the enemy army head on with reinforcements can be hard if you control everyone.
  7. Rulers decision for ownage of castle/citys!

Yeah I understand the frustration. I've been with Battania forever, and a lot of lords hate me. I was gifted a castle. Meanwhile some Sturgian lord joins, given 4 castles and was HIGH on the list for city.
  8. Getting tired of kings hoarding fiefs without punishment.

I thought it strange that I had been beating Empire lords back and forth and was given one castle with one village, while a brand new clan, was given 3 castles back to back. Because I'm given no new fiefs, and of course anything I help conquer I'm not given, I'm constantly starved for money. I have 3 workshops and a caravan and maybe once an ingame week do I have reach positive money gain. Yes I know my army is too large, and I sustain it with tournaments and selling the loot off, and then fighting bigger armies that I just use tactics to win against and sell their loot and ransom high end prisoners, but despite beating my liege's enemies, he still has a -15 relationship with me because he was in the running for a castle he had no part of and I didn't back him up.
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops battanian archers

+1 i agree on this ....(backstory) Im recruiting troops for my garrison and upgrading as I go .... and just to realize Battanians has No normal archer that carry bow and arrow in their troop trees .... only skirmisher
    So something you can do is get a bunch of forest bandits, and fight mercs bands that have archers in their roster, such as Saplings, Wolfs, and Foresters. Forest Bandits have a higher bow skill than any main troop, though i don't know their gear. And the merc company archers have around 200 bow skill. Also if you level up leadership, you can get disciplinarian for making Forest Bandits into Fians.
  10. How to fight huge battles without getting all my men killed?

I play with a mix of Vlandia and Empire front line with Empire and Fian's as a bow line with cav on the side. Find some secure land with a raised spot for archers. Archers will murder from afar as infantry hold the line and kill any stragglers. Then to stop the archer vs archer fight, cav goes in and breaks them up. The next group of reinforcements come in and you can rinse and repeat.
  11. Things we would like to see added or fixed

Crossbow impossible to level because it starts at lvl5 but crossbow item needs lvl 20
    You can go to Vlandia and practice with it and gain skill points. This was in a patch last week where you can get skill points in arenas and tournies.
  12. Where is the last militia defender in that castle?

I found that sometimes if the ram breaks and you storm the walls via ladders and siege ladders, a defending might drop down between the main gate and the inner gate, where no one can get normally.
  13. Can't load 1.09 save?

Got my game to load, but won't let me save.
  14. SP - General Bandit camps MUST be changed immediately!!!

Since most bandits if they go into a normal troop tree become nobles, Forest Archers are tier 4 bows that have around 150 bow skill, better than a lot of archers in the game outside of the Fian, which forest bandits become with disciplinarian.
  15. SP - Battles & Sieges Simulated battles outweigh the need to play them yourself? WHY?

I auto calc vs looters, but anyone else, I just play it out. I've lost tier 5/6 units that I know wouldn't have died in that fight. 5 forest bandits? Whelp, I guess my Banner Knight died... on and two tier 5 units too. Cool. And when I play it manually? The 3 recruits with no shields died cause of course they did, or better yet, no one died, and I did nothing except stare at trees, or practice swinging my sword and missing a whole bunch.
Back
Top Bottom