Recent content by carlllserrr

1. Can we just get dialogue options??

Check out warband, it has about 16x as many options that all have in-game consequences. I'm not even saying we need that many, but more than 3+1quest would be nice.
  2. Can we just get dialogue options??

"but" means ignore what you said before that, you just wanted to be argumentative. There are an extremely low amount of dialogue options, and it's absurd since it doesn't even take a lot of coding to add dialogue.
  3. Resolved adding a quartermaster lowers party size

in the early game, no quartermaster party size is 25, as soon as i appoint anyone it becomes 20. This can't be intentional right? Having no quartermaster is MUCH better than having a quartermaster?? that makes no sense
  4. Can we just get dialogue options??

There are a lot of posts that talk about a swath of things missing from the game. I'm not hating, I just want to try to focus our wants one at a time to finish the game where it is. I honestly think, if they fix the dialogue options, the game will feel a lot more whole. If you agree, just post...
  5. SP Fantasy Hammerlord 0.61 for e1.4.2 BETA

it's a warning of running into copyright infringement, idiot
  6. SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

game crashes now on load-in, can't get it to run with this mod now at all
  7. SP Native Healthy Relationships - More ways to earn relation & fixes

oh man that's really too bad! your mod seemed very very nice. but i entirely understand, thank you for he mod work you have done and will do in the future
  8. SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

This mod looks amazing!! I'll be posting a review in about 5-7 days and if I find it favorable I'll be tipping, you modders don't make nearly enough!
  9. SP Native Soldiers of Fortune (More Mercs, Pool Injection, AI Recruitment & Configuration!)

so we only need to download the mod right? We don't need to download the Modlib thing?
  10. SP Native Healthy Relationships - More ways to earn relation & fixes

If I like it, i'll be donating $10-20 btw. I think modders deserve a lot more credit and pay than you receive (since you often receive 0 pay)
  11. SP Native Healthy Relationships - More ways to earn relation & fixes

I'm downloading this mod now and I plan to post a review within a week!
  12. SP Fantasy Hammerlord 0.61 for e1.4.2 BETA

this is a really interesting mod ty vm for your work. I have to say.... aren't those names stolen straight from warhammer? I see the general idea is to mesh some of that world with this, but idk about using their exact names
  13. Resolved since update, game is no longer in fullscreen (work around found)

I understand completely, just wanted to try to help make the game better if i could :)
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

do we have to restart a new game to switch to 1.5.3? created my last game on 1.5.2