Recent content by Carabus

1. Can't connect to lobby

The problem started appearing for me about 2-3 days ago, I think after one of the micro-updates.
    Clicking Login button gives "Could not connect to server" message.

Relevant part of the log (the lines that appear after each attempt):
    Code:
    [16:00:21.343] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[16:00:21.489] Http Post Request to http://service://bannerlord.lobby/:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[16:00:25.202] Http Post Request with message failed. Exception status: NameResolutionFailure

[16:00:25.202] Exception 0: The remote name could not be resolved: 'service' ||| StackTrace:

[16:00:25.202] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage

[16:00:25.202] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed:: TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage done

[16:00:25.208] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

Looks like badly constructed URL?

Edit:
    After a suggestion in Bannerlord Steam Forums, I tried launching the game through Launcher.Native.exe, and then the multiplayer successfully connected.
    Still an issue when launching through Steam.
  2. SP Native Smith Stamina Regen Anywhere

Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2886361563 This mod allows your hero and your companions to regenerate crafting stamina while moving on the world map, without the need to spend time waiting in a settlement. The stamina will regenerate at the same pace...
  3. 1.7.1 main?

.... people are gonna be rather annoyed if 1.7.1 becomes the main branch and make threads saying the game is dead **** update etc.

People who are going to endlessly rage because Taleworlds bumps version on main branch, without long changelog to back it, are either short-sighted and uninformed at best, or just stupid at worst.
    Developers shouldn't care about them in the slightest, and just do what is best for development, testing and compatibility.
  4. Resolved [e1.4.0] Resetting changes in Party screen removes modifiers from items in Inventory

Have you checked if the problem is still happening for you?

Unable to do it at the moment, will have to wait a while.
  5. Resolved [e1.4.0] Resetting changes in Party screen removes modifiers from items in Inventory

elysebluemoon

According to Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4 this bug is fixed in 1.5.4.

Fixed an issue that caused modifiers of items to be removed on party screen reset.
  6. Deflect Arrow Perk Implemented? (Video)

Pretty sure that's from Total War Three Kingdoms?
    Ah possibly, my bad. There are some similar parts though.
  7. A 90-employee studio with ONE actively-maintained product is releasing only ONE THREE-LINE bug fix patch per week. Unbelievable.

They are working on things that will be released later (when ready). Them doing hotfix with priority bugs, doesn't imply they all stopped all other work and made a hotfix.
    Still development of things related to game logic (including perks), seems very slow considering their manpower.
  8. Almost **** my pants fighting giant axeman with 100 AI level difficulty mod

Interesting thing is the AI seems to parry worse against a spiked club vs a sword... I wonder if it is due to the collision sphere of the spiked club messing up the calculations.

Isn't it because spiked club is faster?
    But yeah I have similar experiences in the Empire arena, it is somehow easier to beat opponents with spiked club than it is with sword.
  9. Why wont Taleworlds release modding tools?

You didnt had to answer like a douchebag tho
    Sorry if it sounded like that, wasn't my intention.

He just listed the reasons OP should have been able to deduce himself
    Pretty much this.
  10. Why wont Taleworlds release modding tools?

Because supporting them and maintaining compatibility when a base game is still unfinished and new things are added and worked on will be a huge pain? Because the tools might be not ready for release? Because having base game work properly is a higher priority?
  11. e1.4.2 - Beta Smithing Charcoal works as intended but consider replacement for User Interface

I always assumed the bug is in the perk description, and the actual formula is correct.
    "3 hardwood -> 2 charcoal" made sense because it was 50% more efficient than default formula, the same way that iron ore refining perk gives 50% more efficient formula too.
    Strange that they left the description and changed the formula instead.
  12. Resolved LVL 25 trade perk broke

The perk that allows you to see red, yellow and green for profits was broke when the trade exp for save and quit was fixed. That I think was done in 1.3.0 and it still isn't fixed.

Trade xp after save/load was fixed exactly in e1.4.0 and I think profit markings broke in the same version.
  13. Resolved Trading Skill XP earning system issue

For me trade xp after save/load started working correctly since e1.4.0, which was the version with the fix, so I can confirm the fix worked.
    Haven't played in e1.4.1 yet.
Back
Top Bottom