Recent content by captaincanetoad

1. captaincanetoad

No bodyguards in 1.0?

Anyone else miss the the bodyguard feature? For me they always make exploring scenes more enjoyable, and immersive, as an influential lord/king/merchant/captain should never be traveling alone. They're also useful during night ambushes too, and it's always fun watching them cut down belligerent...
  2. captaincanetoad

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Will 1.0 be released before Bannerlord? I hope to play it before Bannerlord is released as i can't see my self returning to Warband afterwards.
  3. captaincanetoad

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Can you marry companions without promoting them into lords? Or marry noble ladies and have them in your party as a companion?
  4. captaincanetoad

Elven females (poll)

I prefer 0.7's much more. They actually had pointy ears, weren't as tall and looked more similar to the males. 0.8's elves have better hair though.
  5. captaincanetoad

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How do i get enchantments in 0.8? I haven't seen any of them in shops or been able to loot any from Ankars or foreigners. The mystic merchants never have them either.
  6. captaincanetoad

Lose relation with lords when i marry a lady the correct way

They're not actual lords, they're minor faction leaders. Relations with them don't mean anything.
  7. captaincanetoad

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is Tamaris noble? In game she claims to be noble but the wiki doesn't say she is.
  8. captaincanetoad

Minor Factions Defeated

Their event armies won't conquer castles again. They will only revive if one of their original lords has land and defects from their current faction and the Black Khergits might have a lord with a few troops hiding in a neutral town somewhere.
  9. captaincanetoad

Minor Factions Defeated

Yes. The Order of The Sun revived in my game but they weren't very strong when as they didn't have many lords.
  10. captaincanetoad

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Can I marry Boadice if i give her a fief?
  11. captaincanetoad

Claimants

Travelers in taverns can tell you their location for a small fee.
  12. captaincanetoad

Windmills and other stuff :)

Mills increases the village's prosperity by 5% permanently and their construction time depends on your party's engineering skill.
  13. captaincanetoad

Wife as a travelling companion?

Apparently with diplomacy you can have your wife in your party as a travelling companion. Is this true? I'm currently married but there aren't any dialogue options for it when speaking to her.
  14. captaincanetoad

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Why aren't Sarella Brightflame and Yara Half-Hoare in 2.0?
  15. captaincanetoad

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I have good relations with the Noldor (43). If i start my own kingdom or take up a claimants cause, will they be allied my new kingdom or will they attack my vassals?
Back
Top Bottom