Recent content by captainbeastfeast

1. SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

In Viking Conquest you Could fortify that Camp and make it permanent. You could stash troops there and they'd get trained during that time. Was a great feature in early game or if you didn't want to join a kingdom.
    Hope they implement it in Bannerlord.

I agree, the game needs more ways of getting steady recruits for your warband and also training them. I would suggest a mercenary recruitment pool, a training camp and some other "horde" buildings that you can carry along with your warband. I'm thinking of warhammer 2's horde army system, or something similar. Later on as your troop capacity increases it takes too long to recruit sufficiently large armies at present.
  2. SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

Off the top of my head:

Scheming with lords (special quests you can do with lords you have high relation with)

Insulting and then dueling lords

Feasts

When you attempt to sneak into a town and fail, in warband you had a chance to "fight your way out" which involved fighting 5 or 6 guards while wearing your disguise robes and wielding nothing but a stick

Learning poems from bards, and reciting them to ladies to gain relation with them

Purchasing and reading books

Having a village your have high relation "cause a distraction", which reduced the number of guards you had to fight when breaking someone out of prison

Companions were premade (not randomly generated) and each of them was incompatible with 2 others, and if you had 2 incompatible companions in your party eventually they would argue and you'd have to choose to support one, and the other would eventually leave you unless you could persuade them to stay. Some companions would also get along particularly well, and would share that with you. Also with companions, when you traveled by a certain city relating to their backstory, they'd stop you and tell you some stuff about the places history. Companions would also complain about way more things. In Bannerlord you might have noticed someone complain about you raiding a village, except it doesn't mean anything. In Warband, they'd complain about that as well as running out of food, failing quests, and running away from battles. These things would make them unhappy and if they got mad enough they'd leave.

In warband when clicking menu options in settlements there was a chance you'd get waylaid by assassins, and you'd have to fight a couple bandits in the town at night by yourself.

Belligerent drunks; dudes in taverns who would randomly insult you and then attack you

You could find exiled claimants of every kingdom in towns. Instead of pledging to a current faction ruler, you could help the claimant retake their throne and become the new leader of that faction.

You could set up camp wherever, and wander around your campsite. Admittedly there was no point to this, and the main function of setting up camp was that it just brought up another menu of options like choosing to retire from adventuring or choosing a book to read.

The ability to accompany parties on the map

Oh, and you could actually buy good armor from shops.

thanks, this is really informative :smile:
  3. SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

diplomacy window seems only partly implemented so far..
  4. SP - General We need to talk about renown, and my 2 cents on the game so far..

I really like this game, having completely finished it in 100 hours on the single player campaign. It deserves the steam 85% rating and has great potential to do even better. The seiges and scale of the battles is fantastic! It is a unique blend of strategy game, tactical real time battles and...
  5. If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

ok bye then.

Seriously though the focus of this game is on single player mostly. You don't get to say how this game develops, or take it away from the original design to make something unrecognisable.
  6. SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

Can someone make a list? I never played it, but I have now completely finished mount and blade 2's campaign ( conquered and now own every settlement w/o opposition).I'd like to know what else we have to look forward to in the future..

Thanks
  7. Skill steward trait Ruler might not be working as intended

you are correct, unfortunately many of the steward skills don't work at the moment. A shame because it is a very useful skill tree to have on account of it increasing your warband size considerably.

I conquered the whole map and took ownership of all the settlements and castles but the steward skills (eg bannerlord) have no effect even though they are supposed to give bonuses for each settlement that you own personally.
  8. Resolved I can buy settlements for 1 denar.

how do you actually acquire fiefs? i never get this option in diplomacy
  9. Resolved [e1.0.1] Cavalry identified as Infantry

yep i get this issue in every battle.
  10. Resolved Kingdom voting for land and clan expulsion is broken

i used cheats (console commands) to confirm that the kingdom voting system for expelling clans from your kingdom and re-allocating other clan's territories isn't working properly. I only cheated after it became apparent that I would never be eligible to receive land in kingdom votes. I added...
Back
Top Bottom