Recent content by Captain Obvious

1. Captain Obvious

SP - General Allow us to "Retire" in Town/Castle as well.

Agreed, not even a hard thing to implement. A similar feature which warband had could be a good direction to use.
  2. Captain Obvious

Female animations

Ngl I never noticed LOL. Rare to see a female in the wild
  3. Captain Obvious

Padded cheap clothes and cheap clothes,plz fix this tale worlds

??? They drop cheap clothes etc? Are you just not killing them?
  4. Captain Obvious

The petty things TaleWorlds does to get us to "explore."

It is quite frustrating. It is like they've thought "let's make the player not know everything at the start" - which makes somewhat sense. But revoking every piece of info of all lords etc is just frustrating.

Imo I liked how warband did it, where you speak to a lord to ask where x person was.
  5. Captain Obvious

Civil Wars/Successors?

I remember a good while ago things being discussed which related to civil wars & taking over leadership of an existing faction. I'd love to see formable nations too, like in games such as Crusader Kings, where if you meet a certain amount of requirements you could change your name etc to that...
  6. Captain Obvious

What music u listen to Bannerlord too?

Ngl I've just put the warband OST in bannerlord. Mainly just the atmospheric ones though, as I stroll through the world map, it brings some good nostalgia.

Otherwise I love Kingdom Come: Deliverance's soundtrack. And the witcher.
  7. Captain Obvious

Every time bro

Sounds like a skill issue
  8. Captain Obvious

Need More Info [e1.7.1] Militia not joining defence

What was the loyalty score before the battle commenced? Militias will take the loyalty value into consideration.
    It was below 30, as the person said above I wasn't aware they don't join if the loyalty is below a certain number.
  9. Captain Obvious

Have you checked settlement's loyalty? If below 30 IIRC they wont join their owner, and receive an increase of growth to help start the rebellion (starts when militia can win auto against garrison)
    hmm okay that is good to know, what level would the rebellion could start?
  10. Captain Obvious

Summary: I'm currently defending my settlement, but my militia won't join? It just shows my party and the garrison joining. See images below. How to Reproduce: Fill up the garrison, militia and your own party with troops and simulate being defended. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A...
  11. Captain Obvious

Are you going to close every suggestion thread "because TW's never going to do it"?

It is def more to inspire modders than it is to really give anything for TWs to add. So see it as a positive, modders will do things eventually :smile:
  12. Captain Obvious

Increase morale importance in battle mode.

I mean, this doesn't seem a great way to handle things, and I'm perceiving it you must not find much enjoyment in battles if you want to see them end earlier than they are - that or you're just not very good at battles ?
  13. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Fixed Tournament Dialogue Bug

Summary: When you're on the last tournament and the guy sent to tell you what to fix the match as, the second dialogue option is displaying some kind of code. How to Reproduce: Do the fix tournament quest. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots...
  14. Captain Obvious

there exists any white horses?

Or they are THAT rare that it's impossible to find!
    hahha rethinking it amazing
  15. Captain Obvious

Victory Day May 9th 2022!

Where is the LOL button?
Back
Top Bottom