Recent content by CannonBoe

1. Resolved 1.8.0 - Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos - no hideout marker.

Ok I just noticed there is a campaign.show_hideouts command, looks like it worked.
  2. Resolved 1.8.0 - Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos - no hideout marker.

Summary: There are 799 days still left for completing "Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos" quest. I just got the first part for Istiana and noticed there is no hideout marked west of Marunath. Arzagos only asks if I found it. How to Reproduce: No idea. Have you used cheats and if so...
  3. Resolved Smithing parts not unlocking

Not sure if it's the same bug, but I noticed I still only have level 1 parts after unlocking a lot of them. So after unlocking another few, I checked parts and I noticed an orange dot flashing on some locked parts... IIRC the orange dot means it's newly unlocked.

Edit: Huh, weird, it seems to be refreshing after changing category to another weapon and back. But not between swords I think. When I switched to axe and back to sword, it updated.

The screenshot is from before I figured out the refreshing.
    image.png
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 1.71 appearance of people

I just got back to Bannerlord and decided to play as a Khuzait. So I made an Asian looking guy with black hair, pressed next and saw my parents. My dad is ginger, my mom is blonde. How did I end up black haired? Mom?
  5. In Progress [1.5.6] Can't capture conspiracy bandits as prisoners

So is this a bug or not? This is still not fixed.
  6. SP - General New limit for party wages needs improvements

And we still can't get better limiting options than 2000? Really I think pushing the limit to 10k for the cost of slider accuracy would be really helpful. One of my garrison wages is currently 5130. I wanted to limit it to 4000. I won't cut it to less than 40% of current value.
  7. Resolved Leave Kingdom Button doesn't work

I don't know if I should create a new topic or not, but I also have this dark red Leave Kingdom button that doesn't work and I'm not the ruler. I thought it's because we're at war, but after the war it's the same.
    Edit: Ok found a solution - I was in a small army with my companions, needed to disband it.
  8. Can I lock garrison troops upgrades?

I did a lot of testing in custom battles yesterday and today I'm getting really annoyed that my tier 4 troops are getting upgraded to tier 5 by a governor. The thing is, tier 5 upgrade makes the unit quite bad at siege defense, while tier 4 cost to effectiveness ratio is pretty good. Is there a...
  9. Patch Notes e1.6.2

Can we get the ability to make orders after battle ended back. I thought we already established that its stupid to take it away, like 3 patches ago. and how difficult it would be to just put it back in? @Dejan
    This is the sole reason I stopped playing and I'm visiting the forums from time to time to check if they fixed it. It tilted me more than it should. Probably not even the fact that they took the feature away, just that they seem to all agree it was better WITH the feature than without it, yet they won't bring it back, because...
    We have a task to improve this.
    ... even though this doesn't seem to be high on their list of priorities. How is it better to keep current, broken state of this matter until it's "improved" rather than reverting, again, even if only until it's "improved"? I already asked before and they seemed to agree that no one ever complained about how it works before they broke it, yet it's still ignored.
    This is "don't fix what ain't broken" taken to the next level. Something wasn't broken, and they... Took it away just so it WAITS for a FIX.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Order UI while enemies fleeing back or not back? If not, why not, what's the future of it? Supposedly you weren't happy with the current state of this matter.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Hey, I'm appearing here every now and then to ask the same thing - Did they made the Order UI accessible again while enemies are fleeing? This thing annoyed me so much I stopped playing. It's so much against RP.
  12. Patch Notes e1.6.1

@Dejan Hi, what's up with Order UI inaccessible when enemies start fleeing, was it fixed/reverted?
  13. Patch Notes e1.6.0

My top annoying bugs during battles that need a fix for the sake of tactics and immersion.
    (...)
    3. Loss of the UI after the enemy flee, I pay and feed and train them, I tell them when they should cheer!
    Funny you call it a bug (as almost all the players seeing this behavior change would)! This is a feature according to the devs.
  14. Patch Notes e1.6.0

Unfortunately, it does seem so in a first test☹️.
    It means you still always have to order all troops to full-out attack before your infantry/archers broke the enemies moral, otherwise you are the only one hunting down fleeing enemies while the rest of your troops is busy celebrating?..
    I'm afraid the reason why they wouldn't revert is is beyond my understanding... I hate it so much that I only played 2 battles on 1.5.10 beta and didn't even try 1.6.0. Not gonna do it until they fix it. No idea what they tried to do by disabling this ability. I don't get what was broken, what was it supposed to fix.
  15. Patch Notes e1.6.0

Order UI still disappearing while enemies are fleeing?
Back
Top Bottom