Recent content by candoe

1. When New Update like today I've to Re-Install this Game! Now I'm Quit and Wait till this Game fully release

If you want to play a long game without being bothered by new patches ruining things, then pick an older, stable version like 1.5.2, and then put Steam in offline mode so it won't be able to force any unexpected updates on you.
    okay dude thank you
  2. When New Update like today I've to Re-Install this Game! Now I'm Quit and Wait till this Game fully release

It's wise to select the game version you want to stay on in properties > betas on steam. That way updates won't be installed unless you manually select a new version and your campaigns will be safe.
    What patch better if I'm gonna complete my campaigns? Using what patch? or now Beta is the best e1.5.4 ?
  3. When New Update like today I've to Re-Install this Game! Now I'm Quit and Wait till this Game fully release

H
    Have you validated your game files?
    How to validate the game? I don't know. Which I known is re-install and started a new campaign after update :xf-cry:
  4. Need More Info Decompression failure

It writes like this password: fatalerror Just click on that I already wrote the description till I cannot uninstall this game. This shown POP UP Description "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file. Common cause of this is a corrupted game file. Re-validating game...
  5. When New Update like today I've to Re-Install this Game! Now I'm Quit and Wait till this Game fully release

It writes like this password: fatalerror Just click on that I already wrote the description till I cannot uninstall this game. This shown POP UP Description "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file. Common cause of this is a corrupted game file. Re-validating game...
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Since when refactored code takes 15 GB?

I'm wondering what takes 15 GB as well? Are we going to see some new scenes or lots of models etc?
    Actually I'm changing patch notes to beta notes without code generation and it shows just 3,8 GB it's not takes 15 GB on steam I think. Anyone have update larger than 3,8 GB? When changing from Patch notes to Beta e1.4.3 ? It's really when you have a code than will shows up to 15 GB?
  7. How to activate the developers console?

Right click the game name in the steam least, then properties, then UPDATES, then you'll get the field where you can choose the version of your game.

I was using developer console before it was officially included through mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4 So if you don't want to update to 1.4.2 you can use this I guess
    I didn't know before right click properties, then choose update to e1.4.2 thank you for helping. Before that my steam update was the stock update on 1.4.1 no e1.4.2 It needs download manually now I know dude. Thank you for answering me to download manually really appreciate it.
  8. How to activate the developers console?

use alt + ²
    the key is before "1" and above "tab"
    Thank you for the suggestion mate !
  9. How to activate the developers console?

I tried many times it doesn't work like ctrl + ~ alt + shift + ~ How? Anyone can help? Plus when bannerlord launcher the version updated on steam but it still 1.4.1.2 not e.1.4.2 like the update does work well for the opens developer console. Does steam download this game different from the...
  10. Why my bannerlord Crash after this big update?

I used developers mod for 1.3.1 bannerlord campaign after that I'm never uses any mods to plays. Now I'm try to reinstall this game from steam. Hope the file is not corrupt again.
  11. Why my bannerlord Crash after this big update?

It said ERROR on title
    and "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file. Common cause of this is a corrupted game file. Re-Validating game files may solve this issue.
    -File : ../ ../Module/Native/AssetPackages/sturgia_armor.tpac
    -Error : Decompression failure"
    Please help me I can't even play after this big update
  12. Why my bannerlord Crash after this big update?

When I went to battle Big Size 1500 vs 1000 army it comes like this and always like this. Even I did the safelaunch it will keep come like this Please Help!!
Back
Top Bottom