Recent content by Camer8

1. In Progress Xbox Series S Map stutter

What was the version number when you captured that video? Does the game's performance drop over time? Is this also happening while you are waiting in a town for example? Do you remember doing anything out of the ordinary or anything that is prone to performance issues such as crafting hundreds of items etc?
    Are you still experiencing this issue on the v1.1.4 - 1.0.21.0 version of the game?
    Video was captured on the module prior to the current version of the game. This issue has persisted since my original post and has yet to change. As far as out of the ordinary no. It occurred when update 1.1.0.13441 released and I loaded the save. That was the update that had problems and was rolled back and released again and the stuttering occurred in both releases of the update pre and post roll back. The stuttering only occurs when waiting in a city, traveling on the map and waiting for siege machines to build. The performance of the game is stable in the sense it does not drop overtime. The stuttering and performance remains the same throughout play.
  2. In Progress Xbox Series S Map stutter

The issue is not resolved. Here I will attach a link to a google drive video of the issue
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mXy7n0XGhOU--Cw3GnGtcTTdVp7-QtEB/view?usp=share_link
  3. In Progress Xbox Series S Map stutter

Note, the update to 1.1.14115 on March 11th did NOT solve the issue. It still persists and may even be stuttering a bit more, but I have no way to tell.
  4. In Progress Xbox Series S Map stutter

What is the graphics mode you use while playing? IS the sttuters also happening while playing on performance mode as well?
    Yes the stuttering happens on both graphics modes. I have also tried changing around the HDR settings and exposure to minimize shadows but that does not help either.
  5. In Progress Xbox Series S Map stutter

Summary: After recent update to version 1.1.0.13441 when in map view playing on my campaign save. Every 2-3 seconds the game freezes briefly (1 second) and then resumes again resulting in an extremely bad stutter and no input is recognized during the short stutters. This did not occur until the...
Back
Top Bottom