Recent content by Calamity

1. Calamity

So No Replacement for Callum the Horrendously Inactive Community Manager ?

His accent wasn't. OP must be American or something.
    Callum is British.

TaleWorlds has had more CM's than QA testers. Don't expect anything different or you'll be sorely disappointed.

Time to come back when I am summoned again in 3 years.
  2. Calamity

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

I haven't posted in clans section in like 2 years or more but I still think BlackTides signature is the best.
  3. Calamity

Community Team Update

Don't let the door hit you on your way out Callum :smile:
  4. Calamity

FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

Tournaments were there for some time and of decent quality, BEAST had 8 iterations. It's basically what kept the game alive so far.
    Limping along. Full release soon right? I can appreciate the attempt. My tournaments had 12+ teams.. on a private server with battle and you can choose your ******* equipment. Skirmish was DOA. I haven't seen someone on steam launch BL for like 2 months.

TaleWorlds can't fix MP. Players can. As many said a LONG time ago the game will be dead by the time it happens.

I do wish the BEAST (don't know anything about the tourney) the best luck.
  5. Calamity

FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

2 and a half years of early access and we still have the same problem from the beta
    Wondering what they have been doing all this time
    I really hope when We reach the 25th of the next month and they fixed it once and for all or will be changing my steam review into a negative.
    Update 1.7.2 killed multiplayer, introduced the broken ranking system and no one is playing their official game types.

Big surprise. There are no clan tournaments from prominent Warbands community leaders. Enjoy the dead game. I bet on the wrong stock, oh well. Not directed at you by the way.
  6. Calamity

Reminder that even with an overwhelming negative response to the MP, Taleworlds won't change any fundamental design decision.

Didn't listen to us when we said the game was DOA with the class system, intentional block delay and no battle mode way before the beta came out. Didn't listen to us as beta testers. Looks like they aren't listening now.

TaleWorlds has always prioritized single player. It's where they make the moolah. MP is an afterthought and if by some miracle they do fix it the majority of the community will be long gone.

gg
  7. Calamity

A question for forum moderators

Yes, this is the main reason why we did IP checks before. It’s a pity we can’t do that anymore as we are now constantly bugging Janus every time we suspect of a dupe.

Shame. One of the better tools available at the time.

Brutus is still the best.
  8. Calamity

Block Delay

Was in beta for warband and taken out. Still in EA for Bannerlord... it’s bad and arguably is the number one combat issue.
  9. Calamity

Serious Question

The people who post on here and official forums giving feedback are a loud minority of passionate people. If TaleWords took feedback seriously they would have done so when the beta happened.

Hard to blame the angry people who waited almost a decade for a half baked experience. luckily for them SP exists. It’s always been their focus and money maker.

Basically what @Kentucky James VII said.
  10. Calamity

Serious Question

bannerlord is bad :xf-smile:

Not forever if mods fix it but yeah.. it's definitely sunk in that the community will once again have to do the heavy lifting.

Because the people who do pass it on. Discords become toxic, reddit, the steam forums, the steam reviews, in game chat. It trickles down.

I mean whatever - you would be right to say that's TW fault; they should have made a better game if they wanted better reviews. But it still harms the game...

So you want people to lie or something? The multiplayer has been absolutely terrible since alpha and has only mildly improved. Very few people enjoy an intentional block delay.

Class system and skirmish are another story but without removing the block delay this game won't take off the ground in any way shape or form.
  11. Calamity

[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Once mods are available I'll be paying a lot of attention to this. It's needed and was always going to happen.

Good luck and hopefully it all works man!
  12. Calamity

I hate Bannerlord

This thread is pure gold. Ultimately the major problem with Bannerlord is class system & most importantly block delay. If you fix #2 you will gain back some support. If it doesn't work? Revert it back.. what have they lost? It was in Warband beta and didn't work so they removed it. TaleWorlds doesn't learn much from previous mistakes.
  13. Calamity

Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Don't care about multiplayer tbh... Single Player has always been my primary interest since the original M&B. I hope they release the content they showed off and fix up all the mechanics and bugs to make the game play-worthy again. Multiplayer is just Mordhau without the gore and funny voices.

So don't visit the MP forums and crap on people who actually care about it.

SP forums have good company and plenty of players: https://steamcharts.com/app/261550
    The great majority of Bannerlord players are playing the campaign. Kinda like the last game except they blew a great opportunity.

Look at the streams at the top and tell me how many are streaming multiplayer? lol
  14. Calamity

Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Is this sarcasm or have you actually never played skirmish because honestly the latter would make more sense.

Has to be.. it takes an extra click to go to TDM.
Back
Top Bottom