Recent content by Cal Nukalro

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Change Battania’s infantry focused troop tree.

Battania does have archers (some of the best in fact), they're just on the "noble" troop tree and are a lot harder to attain.

The two ways are currently to "reliably" recruit them is to find them in prosperous Battanian settlements or capture, recruit and upgrade forest bandits (with disciplinarian perk at Leadership 125).

That said, having them a bit more commonplace or a weaker version in the basic tree would be awesome.
  2. Auto-resolve is stupid sometimes.

I think it's because autoresolve pits each unit against eachother 1v1.
    It's why I don't autoresolve anything but looters (they only wound units) since even a 80vs10 against any bandits will have a fair % of your troops die.
  3. Caravans not improving trade skill(?)

Version: 1.05 I've noticed that one way to improve trade listed is to "operate caravans." I currently have 4-5 caravans running (making an absurd amount of money but that's another issue) but since then I've stopped trading with my party and the skill hasn't improved at all. Is this the...
  4. Bug(?) with friendly ranged troops.

While playing around in custom battles, I noticed that friendly troops start firing at half the distance enemy troops do. In any battle set up, using all archers on a flat plain for emphasis, you'll find that the enemy archers will begin firing at a distance of ~200-220(meters?) whereas yours...
Back
Top Bottom