Recent content by CakeFlirty

1. anyone here think there should be meso america mod?

a mod based on meso america realistic..and historically accurate. i have no skills in modding but would ****ing love seeing such mod..
  2. already disppointed of this mod and i dident even spawn yet...

well..been following this mod 2 years now...almost..but decided to wait until it playable and abit more "cosmetically appealing". so now ..just now decided to check whats up with this mod..look very developed..so i download it..install..then hop in..nice intro..nice music...then i hit the...
  3. IAM OVERFLOW WITH PRISONERS

i got half of the Austrian generals in my prisoner list..what one do with such scums?... can i sell them?...can i put them in jail or something?...they eating all my sausages!!!
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

is there any way or a chance the diplomacy lockdown will be removed later versions?...
    or if there's something I can do to cancel it..cus its turn into a ridiculous situation here.
    where as I serve Stannis..and he keeps saying how much he want to end the war with the westerners .
    and according to the way peace being made in vanilla I assume going to talk to the enemy king and pay some coin
    would solve the issue..but not here...can anyone concur the idea that its not possible in this mod or what?...
  5. about companions

hi its the racist Northumbrian again .. i was wondering if anyone can name me the list of all companions and their nationality?... i want a small band of only Anglo-Saxons with me..no foreigners bah!....
  6. roleplaying question

thank you my good man!
    northumbria will be invaders free soon!
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

got little thing feel i sould report about..its more of a cosmetic thing then real game breaking bug
    but still annoying as moletown sweaty hoer.
    the faces with the burns texture and such have brown bodies and most faces have unmatching body color in general.
    and im not talking "hi look...just a lil tan from days of adventuring..." but literally..brown body..brown hands...and white faces....

awsome mod anyhow..but lose the locked diplomacy please
  8. roleplaying question

Im currently roleplaying a racist Northumbrian who don't like foreigners.. was thinking perhaps there is a way to cunningly uprise the Northumbrian vessels who are culturewise and etnicwise "Northumbrian natives" ... i inspire to bring back Anglo-Saxon rule to nortumbria..so ..my conundrum here...
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

cant enter eastwatch by-the-sea its on mountain unaccacble texture map so cant finish the nightwatch quest
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

here again to bring to the mod creator attention another thing i encountered....the villages under the control of dragonstone have village description of the vanilla desert villages...

so to sommonize all i personally encountered so far that need to be fixed  :

1. asllo far-seeker have vanilla dialog

2. dragonstone villages have vanilla descriptions
  11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

this mod is ******** amazing....all i wanted to say

oh yea and please fix "sallos far-seeker" vanilla dialog...he\she keep saying they are the legitimate king of the sarranids.........
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

wish to report i just encountered "sallos far-seeker" still have vanilla dialog
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

pavise shield deployment dosent work...
  14. please fix the interiors in trading houses

i cant stress anough about this ennoying thing im incountering too many times...in towns that use cirren caester mapping the trading house interior is all messed up with floating items and clapping..please for the love of god fix this...
  15. about companions..

is there a way to add costum companions witout restarting the advanture of mine?...i find it hard to belive any english companion would end up serving in the napolitan army..and right now..i have that british champ named dandy something in my ranks..find it quite..disturbing and make me think he hide something...
Back
Top Bottom