Recent content by caccamoo

1. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Doing my own tests, waiting in a city till year 1090, doing nothing than waiting but i saw that 'Lake Rats' declared war on my clan. Guess it is a bug right?
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

hope there will be a mod like this in bannerlord
  3. AI Conquering all map too fast

Hello, I actually had two singleplayer games, and in few time AI conquered all the map and game over. In both of games Northern Empire did it, I don't know in how many years in the first game, but in the second game at 1090 year was already all conquered. Is it supposed to be that fast? Note...
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

managed to bypass the crash, actived cheatmenu -> infinite camp till war finish. So at least now I don't have to start another game
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390985434  here the video. The first time it happened as i said before, I helped a party against a vassal. Then during the last screen shown on video, it crashed. Now everytime i load the game, the battle is still going on...
  6. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Happening same to me, while i helped 'Angry band of alchoholics', after the battle on map it crashes with 'Hash vector failed at index -1". I also tried put this rgl_config file, copied from pastebin, but it still crashes.
  7. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

First of all, thanks to keep this mod and doing changes over it, i beg you to keep it ! I state that I've read changelogs of 2.6 but I didn't try it yet, but i want to report a bug which i experienced, no idea if you ve ever looked at it or someone has reported it. I was with kingdom of...
  8. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

export/import NPC fix:  http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/QwnIk5Yf/file.html it doesn't give problems to me, let me know.
  9. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Great mod, I hope it continues to be updated. Great job :)
  10. MAP Time

yea I found it, the only problem its the lag after this thanks
  11. MAP Time

I wonder if theres a way to speed up MAP TIME. I don't mean speed up movement, so don't tell me about ctrl+space - it doesn't even work in freelancer mod - :D
  12. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

gj guys ! one of best mod in m&b warband in my opinion, fix some bug and can be perfect