Recent content by c0d3d

1. c0d3d

Creating a new kingdom and new culture?

Yeah, I put my debug folder into my .gitignore for some reason. I dont know why I did that but it was late when I was uploading the source codes to Github, I was probably a dead zombie at that point lol. It should be there now. I created the Debug script just to make printing texts into screen easier.
    Thanks this is a great start and it happens to all of us. I was just wondering if the best way to create a faction for a clan is to decompile the code and find how to have a certain other clan(hidden hand) be added to a kingdom. Sorry for all the questions, Im used to working with my own codebase and c++ so Im a little bit unfamiliar here.
  2. c0d3d

Check my mod's source code here:

Basically what you have to do is:
    Create a new Kingdom class instance and use the InitializeKingdom method to actually initialize/create it.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks so much! I have been looking into it however, when I try and create the library to make the .dll file I happen into the error of using KingdomCreator.Debug not being there. I am wondering if you can add this file to the github repository as it would be greatly appreciated as I don't know exactly what is going on there and would like to work from a completed point. Any help would be appreciated!
  3. c0d3d

Hello, I was wondering if this was possible in the current state of banner lord and if anyone knows how or where I could find this information. I didn't seem to find any reference to this in the previous questions however, please forgive me if I just missed it.This is important as I am working...
Back
Top Bottom