Recent content by BWK_Mcdonalds

1. Resolved OVAGOS glitch

Summary: How to Reproduce: Capture Ovagos of western empire, Donate to castle and cancel then head to nearest town for infinite ransoms Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  2. In Progress Player model glitch when wearing highland warlord bracers

After exiting the game and reloading the bug resolved itself, I also created a new save file
  3. In Progress Player model glitch when wearing highland warlord bracers

Video showing the issues here Screenshots Unmodded game
  4. Resolved Bug- Steward skill not gaining any XP with 6.15 multiplier and 100 Morale+8 per day

Save file has been uploaded with a link to this post
  5. Resolved Companions not doing any quests since update.

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Uploaded
  6. Resolved Bug- Steward skill not gaining any XP with 6.15 multiplier and 100 Morale+8 per day

My steward skill is stuck on level 137 with a high multiplier and +8 morale per day from food. I used console command to grant XP to it and after the XP gain from the command prompt it is still stuck. I have reloaded the game several times and no luck.
  7. Resolved Companions not doing any quests since update.

I have 2 companion parties out there and none of them are doing any quests. It's been months in game and i've had no completed quest popups from them
  8. In Progress 1.5.4 Can't Put Lord in Dungeon

I'm running into the exact same issue except mine is with Tais from the Aserai
    Version 1.5.4
    Specs are-
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce 980TI
    CPU: Ryzen 7-1700
    Ram: 16GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-Gaming3-CF
    Storage: 1TB WD blue SSD

Edit: Uploaded save file with username and link to this thread
    Edit#2- Ransomed all and it included him as well
    Link to screenshots below
  9. Resolved NPC's Recruiting troops from looted villages

I have noticed several times that NPC's are able to recruit troops from recently looted villages and yet when I visit them all I see is the looted village window with no option to recruit
Back
Top Bottom