Recent content by Buxton

1. Buxton

What hurt you today?

Wigster600 said:
    I like having my back-up molars tbh, do we have any intel on how far back issues with wisdom teeth started becoming prominent or what caused it over time if it's a dietry thing? I heard somewhere that the move to agricultural diets caused dental issues to become more common.

Back-up molars? That's a good way of thinking about them I guess. On one side mine are covered in gum - like fully there but wrapped in gum, weird! Other side is completely ready to chomp.

On-topic: Really oddly I cut my finger at work - I was using a pastry knife which is like a bread knife with less pronounced teeth to make a ****-ton of finger sandwiches (ALSO **** YOU IF YOU ORDER FINGER SANDWICHES, WHAT A WASTE OF FOOD). Anyway, the teeth of the knife were in the bread but I made a lot of rapid little cuts the flat non-sharp part of the knife managed to cut my finger. What the hell? Almost like I just burnt a cut in or something stupid.

I only noticed when seasoning potatoes and grinding salt in it. Ergh.

Hey-ho, last day of working in a kitchen.
  2. Buxton

[Photo Contest] Photo Contest

Oh man I love that Manslayer is a voting option.

But I would vote for anyone else!
  3. Buxton

Rate the signature above you!

I like idea but the execution is lacking

a/b
  4. Buxton

So my account is 10 years old now.

Captured Joe said:
    10 years and not even a GMK yet?

Also who the **** are you?

Who are you?!
  5. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

DanAngleland said:
    Naridill?  :lol:. I thought he was pretty cool. I think when he left he soon had his account deleted, though I think he might very briefly have returned much later under another account. I remember RedcoatMic, Vihjalmir, James (friend of Vijhalmir I think), Ilex, Worbah (often got those two mixed up, as if they were one Scandanavian excreter of often hilarious foulness- I may be thinking mainly of Ilex in that respect) and Merentha, to name a few off the top of my head.

Archonsod had a disagreement with Taleworlds, I think, about his right to be rather rude and frank about things while being a moderator/admin, which caused him to leave. I always liked him, though I didn't always agree with his manner. The forum has inevitably changed since the early years (I started lurking and reading old threads when I bought M&B in April 2007, about a year before I made an account) and I'll always miss those times (even though I rarely posted off topic).

Yes! Oh man he would not stop sucking on Norway's peen and forcing everyone else to taste it too. I liked him at the start, but then jeez change the ol' tune pal!

ALSO YES! Such characters, ginger ninja Rathyr/Vihjalmir, Worbah was hilarious - in fact all the Finnish dudes were disgusting and hilarious.

Dang, I was unaware it had changed so much - I do recall on-topic being its own thing and quite a bastion of helpfulness and politeness whilst off-topic became its own depraved den of corruption and werewolf. The April fools jokes were so in-depth and well formed! Such wonderful times. Archonsod and L-L were always very abrupt, mostly fair but strict which made it fun to flirt with danger. Janus was an is the voice of reason.

Fierce Headmaster said:
    Buxton? https://youtu.be/OfJRm0WssOE?t=125

Colour me confused...
  6. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

Ah thanks for the update. I'm surprised Archonsod has gone, he was errywhere. I'm trying to remember all the silly stuff and the memes that went on and the people. It's odd seeing Dryvus without a Ryker avatar.

Who else do we remember? Sweet Raz, Hraefn (RIP), Locke, that annoying Norwegian guy..
  7. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

Do we still have the original flavour mod/admins, e.g. L-L, Janus, Archonsod, Pavlov? I remember L-L saying he was going to kill himself upon reaching the age of 27 ala Kurt Cobain
  8. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

Oh yes! I remember you Godfrey
  9. Buxton

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

The chef at work ripped the most decrepit sounding fart and looked so astounded that that noise could come out of him
  10. Buxton

Introduction/Hello thread

Hello!

I'm back!

I've not been on here in years so I should probably reintroduce myself. I'm from the time of Story mod, v. 4?? and when we NEVER expected multiplayer - in fact going so far as to say it was never going to happen.

This is odd
  11. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

Almalexia said:
    Jesus dude, it's been a long time. Nice seeing you again, even though you'd probably not recognize me even if I gave you my old name.  :lol:

Do tell!
  12. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
    oh, hey.been a while since you were around :lol:

Probably hard to recognise anyone when everyone has changed their names, right?

Who the **** are y'all?! I think I recognised Seff/Seth
  13. Buxton

Say Cheese v2

The Doge of Benis said:

JESUS some blunderyears in that chest. Thank you anyway
Back
Top Bottom