Recent content by Butter_Lord

1. Butter_Lord

Do the Battanians have a weakness?

They die easier to good archers and horse archers. Vlandian cavalry lets me cut through them more easily.
  2. Butter_Lord

Why are the Battanians so OP?

In my game battanians always get shreked by vlandia and the empire
  3. Butter_Lord

Siege battle instead of gang leader fight?

I did the thing where you talk to the thugs and fight them in a back alley. I want to fight the gang leader but instead of fighting the gang leader I was placed in a siege with no way to get inside. The gang leader and 19 men seem stuck inside. Is this a glitch putting me in a siege instead...
  4. Butter_Lord

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Im really feeling that 200 items added. It’s awesome.
  5. Butter_Lord

Patch Notes e1.0.4

That’s a meaty patch.
  6. Butter_Lord

Feeding ally troops

I happened upon an Allied army Besieging in the castle. I join the army and the text box said you fed the starving soldiers of the army and show that I had gained quite a bit of influence for it. That’s an awesome mechanic. Allies starving in a siege and you happen on by able to help with the...
  7. Butter_Lord

It needs to be stated.

Honestly you have no one to blame but yourself when a developer put on the store page that ****s not gonna work the way you expect and you should probably expect to lose save games also, then it’s on you buddy. their actual recommendation is to not buy if you want a complete game. Wait to buy the game. it’s an early access from a small studio so to expect anything other than that is entitlement. they warned you and told you flat out. if you didn’t read that’s your fault. As if Ark survival evolved was any better. I think certainly wasn’t. Helluva game though. Post what bugs you can. Hope they fix it.
  8. Butter_Lord

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Keep up the great work guys!! Fixing even 1 thing a day is good progress and deserves respect
  9. Butter_Lord

I really didn't want to be this disappointed

My god do you guys read anything from TaleWorlds? This is early access. It IS an modernized Warband, with more features, and most of the major innovative changes are still in the works which they already told us.
    And boom! That’s it. Entitlement and not reading can make anyone look foolish.

You’re a paying customer of an early release developmental project.

And don’t get me wrong, I appreciate people giving feedback on specific things they feel should be fleshed out or seem to be missing but the “8 years for this???” self-entitled **** has to stop. They made it clear the game was unfinished and literally asked people that were concerned with an unfinished product not to buy it.
  10. Butter_Lord

Recent nerf to rogue xp when selling prisoners is a perfect example of the developers not even testing their own game.

Because the option to "Sell All Prisoners" gave 0xp before the patch, you only got rogue xp if you sold them individually. Since this now works, they lowered the xp gain.
    If that’s true then I bet OP feels wonderful about their comment.
  11. Butter_Lord

To many whining kids

Don't worry, they even have staff online right now :mrgreen:

How long have it been out from EA? 3 days? And we got 2 patches. Looking good.
    Indeed. They seem to be working hard. Definitely gotta take that into consideration.
  12. Butter_Lord

Wooden weapons in the arena!

I saw that they have a blade type in the Smithy that’s a flat blade and it has more weight but a lot less damage. I like this idea I think it was called a tournament flare blade. Wood weapons would also be great.
  13. Butter_Lord

To many whining kids

If you paid full price for the game, I could see where some would be disappointed with what they got.
    Everyone gets the game at least 10% off if not 20%
  14. Butter_Lord

Resolved EXPLOIT: Enabling cheat_mode in the config allows you to use singleplayer cheats in multiplayer.

Wow I heard people mentioning this is why they disabled auto block for right now in single player because people were going to cheat and use it in multiplayer. I thought it was hogwash until These reports started coming up
  15. Butter_Lord

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I suspect that is the reason as well. Elaborated in my earlier post that I suspected that some had managed to reenable the behavior either through the modification of game files or memory editing. We just want an explanation from someone who actually knows.
    This actually makes a lot of sense I could totally see this happening. People suck that’s why we can’t have nice things :sad:
Back
Top Bottom