Recent content by burybrzetyslaw

1. Dev Blog 04/07/19

You forgot the option to host a feast while you besieged. Btw i hope you will make feasts better than in warband,
  2. Dev Blog 27/06/2019

Yaga said:
    blog_post_96_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Wow! Tree?  :wink:

Whats wrong with it? Some trees can grow really high.
  3. Dev Blog 16/05/19

vicwiz007 said:
    How can no one in the company like the Empire when you are located at the very place the Byzantines once called home? Disgraceful.

You all prefer those murderous horse archer cowards don't you!
    I also felt very disappointed when i read that. Shame on you Taleworlds.
  4. Dev Blog 09/05/19

Hagen67483 said:
    Would it be possible that the army's request caravans from their home cities to supply them?
    Of course, those caravans can be attacked by enemy forces.
    This would make small raiding parties, especially the light cavalry variant more valuable.

Just an Idea.

I second this, although medieval logistic were no good army like roman had supply lines (and this game has romna empire like faction) so why not implement that in gaem.
  5. Dev Blog 11/04/19

Will you also show off new innovative features besides that reimplemented ones from warband?
  6. Dev Blog 04/04/19

Very interesting blog, next time types of boots please.
  7. Dev Blog 14/03/19

ruynocc said:
    If you release captain mode we can wait while  playing it 2 more years.. That would be great tho!..
    It would also help to balance units thanks to players feedback and data.

Yaga said:
    Callum, thanks for the weekly blogs. Once upon a time, when blogs were published every few months, I suggested that blogs be made weekly.
    I am grateful to all your gaming teams for what you are doing.

Beautiful reins, beautiful horse. But the grass is very strange (now someone will swear at me). It grows in small stripes on the ground. Some short segments. Was she put in that way?
    But seriously - is it possible to correct the growth of grass, distributing it not in strips, but otherwise?
    Agree, grass does not look good.
  8. Dev Blog 21/02/19

ruynocc said:
    I do hope that you will share release date at 100th Dev Blog..
    giphy.gif
  9. Dev Blog 15/11/18

Referans said:
    blog_post_66_taleworldswebsite_06.gif

By the way, is the guy leaning on the wall crying or something ?
    I though he is puking. :grin:

Btw while i like idea that u can fell of the horse i dont think you should fell after being hit with a sword, i dont think it have as much impact as a lance to throw out of the saddle.
  10. Dev Blog 21/06/18

Ottoman_Warrior said:
    i have a son
    i have json
  11. Dev Blog 26/04/18

I suspect that  Sling along with flails are difficult to animate.
  12. Dev Blog 05/10/17

JuJu70 said:
    Because from the description it seems to be universal. Do 5 quests for 5 different lords, get influence and ask lord 6 to follow you somewhere. Renown was already in the game, plus personal relations which both were more than enough for player to influence lords.
    I agree, it feel more unnatural to have influence currency. But it is simplification so casual players will like it.

Yaga said:
    About the map - look at what the Chinese lads, what an interesting map they did. Only a very strong sway in the wind the bushes :smile:

I wont discuss quality of graphic because i dont care much about it (unless it is too demanding for hardware), but when it comes to design that fairy-tale/anime/something design from your game makes me not interested in it and happy that mount and blade is trying too look more realistic.
  13. Dev Blog 24/08/17

C# is cool language in my opinion.
  14. Dev Blog 17/08/17

Will it be easier to add new animations in bannerlord? (modding)
  15. Intelligence

What bother me in Warband was the fact that you gain additional ability point whenever you increase your intelligence atribbute, so it was worth to make as stupid character as possible and spend points in other attributes to have more skills by boosting int later, for me its quite none sense...
Back
Top Bottom