Recent content by Bunzlapin

1. Closed Hosting a dedicated server : "Game ended, your connection with the server timed out"

Summary: Cannot join my dedicated server - timed out. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro GPU: NVDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7141 CPU:11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2304...
  2. TW servers STILL crashing---

@uçanbiblo we are all reporting the same issue. Everyday it’s guaranteed that the East NA or West NA TW servers will crash. It’s making the game a lot less enjoyable.

@JimmyCakes I noticed that private servers crash less as well, though I can’t earn coin to customize my units, which sucks. I prefer to play official servers for that reason.
  3. In Progress East NA & West NA Multiplayer servers crash constantly

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time.
    Thanks!
  4. In Progress Multiplayer - Server Crashes When Picking up Throwable Items (Javelins, Throwing axes)

The server crashed right after I picked up a double handed sword. I reported it in another thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-multiplayer-servers-crash-constantly.456484/

I suspect it's any kind of weapon picked up on the ground. I didn't have issues with shields.
  5. In Progress East NA & West NA Multiplayer servers crash constantly

Summary: Multiplayer East NA/West NA siege or TDM keep crashing. It happens at any time during a game, regardless of the number of players and regardless of the factions playing. The server crashes, the chat goes down, we can still move a bit, but cannot hit/strike, chat or do anything...
Back
Top Bottom