Recent content by BunnyPoopCereal

1. BunnyPoopCereal

Viking conquest cant marry

Hey maybe if it's a bug you'll have more luck reporting it in the bug section.
  2. BunnyPoopCereal

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

abadgaem said:
    Wow, I am absolutely shocked by how good this game is now.  The difference between Reforged edition and launch VC is night and day.  Thank you SO much for your hardwork devs!  The game is a gem!

Yeah game is pretty good. I'm surprised I can run 600man battles with relatively okay performance compared to before where I could barely run 200man battles.
  3. BunnyPoopCereal

can someone explain why i get murdered in battles vs traders

hm... do you keep your army in formation? Anything different from any regular battles?

I know that before the patches if you had a large army the back of your army would drown in the lake behind where you spawn (against traders there are only 2 battlefield maps). They didn't die but they all get wounded after battle. So if you have large battle sizes, about 200 of your men would drown at spawn. I think this was fixed with the current beta patch.
  4. BunnyPoopCereal

Guide for kingdom management

free bump.

Good questions, maybe the devs could add more features to kingdom building. I really enjoyed all the options I had in Brytenwalda like sending out a guy to recruit villagers for me. That doesn't seem to be in VC :sad:
  5. BunnyPoopCereal

What actually happens if you never repair your ships? (Answered)

No but that could be because I didn't have enough men in my fleet to occupy the destroyed ship. So I'm not sure if you will lose men.
  6. BunnyPoopCereal

aaaaand it happened

:twisted:

ukqfffZ.jpg
  7. BunnyPoopCereal

I got one ship to very Dangerous but caved in and paid the huge repair bill O__O
  8. BunnyPoopCereal

Question about Brunhild (Spoilers)

Been searching!  :ohdear:

Hopefully ill get lucky.

Is there a way to lock a certain individual to a city tavern? Can it be moded?
  9. BunnyPoopCereal

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

Phalnax811 said:
    Laizenbh said:
    Its possible to change troop type to norse based on religion composition of the fief(like pagans are the majority here=norse troops) instead of owning faction based?
    Also there is any tweak to decrease STR requeriment for troll axe(21 is too much)?

Truth for that troll axe.

16 or so would be better.

funny this was brought up. I used Cealwin for the axe because no one else could equip it :razz:

Making it usable fro the player is just too OP. The fact that it is in the game is kind of silly to begin with.
  10. BunnyPoopCereal

Just wanna be clear, this is after I decided to give the letter to Ragnars sons.
  11. BunnyPoopCereal

Where do I find Brunhild after she leaves the party? I tried going back to Frisia but she wasn't there. Any ideas?
  12. BunnyPoopCereal

Nord Wars

Same here, except the only Nord faction that declared war on Northymbria were Denmark. Still very strange for Nords to fight each other considering almost every other christian faction is at war with Northymbria.
  13. BunnyPoopCereal

I've been trying to search everywhere for the answer. Do you lose all your men in the sinking ship if the ship somehow gets destroyed while traveling? Or what happens?
Back
Top Bottom